4 - Wild

Music softly played from Hayley's laptop as she was working on a painting in her art room. It was only three in the morning and Selena was still fast asleep in their bedroom.

She hummed along to Troye Sivan's Wild with Alessia Cara as she blended the colors in the canvas. She couldn't help but watch the video and smile at the sight. It was a very cute video which made her both smile and wonder.

When will we be able to be like that?

When will they'll be able to walk around the city holding hands? When will she able to hold her in the street? When can she say that she's in love and shout it from the roof tops?

Hayley wiped the tears from her face and went back to finishing her painting.

She was more than half way done with the painting when Selena walked in the art room.

"Good morning." Selena greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. Hayley only mumbled a greeting back for she was in the zone.

"That's pretty."

"Thanks."

"Babe, listen." Selena said seriously which made Hayley a little bit nervous. Hayley hummed in response.

"I'm visiting my family for a week or two."

Hayley's hand stopped and stared at her painting. She went back to work before asking, "When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow."

"Alright."

"That's it?"

"Well I'm not stopping you from seeing your family." Hayley knew that family is important for almost everyone. Sure she always get clingy and sad whenever her girlfriend leaves but she has changed. Her family is not really the biggest fan of Hayley so she never went with her after that one dinner.

Selena wrapped her arms around her waist and placed her chin on her shoulder. "I'll miss you."

Hayley let out a sigh before placing down the brush and turning around. She wrapped her arms around Selena's neck and just stared at her, memorizing her face.

"Are you okay, babe?"

Hayley sighed once more. "I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N: did y'all see the title aka song reference? eyyy

Vote. Comment. Share. Subscribe. Lol.

xx