6 - Sad, Angry, Happy Anniversary

Hayley wasn't a heavy sleeper and she knew instantly what was happening when she felt Selena's hands on her thighs. But her eyes remained closed and tried her best to seem asleep. Hayley had to stop herself from biting her lip when Selena had taken off her shorts.

Selena looked up to her sleeping lover and smirked, before licking her now wet core. Expecting for Hayley to wake up, Selena frowned a bit when she didn't. So she continued licking, and began sucking on her clit. Still not getting a reaction, Selena pushed in two fingers and thrust them fast and rough, as she kitten-licked her clit.

Hayley couldn't take it anymore. She opened her eyes and pulled on Selena's hair, pushing her head into her pussy.

She moaned, "Faster."

Selena smirked and did as told, adding another finger and speeding up.

Whimpers and moans left Hayley's lips, as she felt her high approaching.

"Fuck!"

Hayley panted as she tried to control her breath.

"Happy anniversary babe." Selena greeted, smiling, before leaning in for a kiss.

"Whoa. Nope, no, no." Hayley said as she pushed Selena away. Selena only rolled her eyes before giving her a cheeky peck on the cheek and running away.

"Ew!!! You-I'm gonna get you!" Hayley got up and wiped her cheek before wiping it on the bed sheets. They chased each other around the hotel room, Selena was giggling a mess while Hayley was smirking at her. Selena stumbled and that was the time Hayley caught her, lifting her up and spinning her around.

"Put me down." Selena squealed and giggled. After two more spins, Hayley put her down and turned Selena to face her.

"Happy anniversary." Hayley smiled, "Now go brush your teeth so I could kiss you."

*✧·˚*✧·˚*✧·˚

"Are we seriously just going to stay in this hotel for our anniversary?" Hayley complained. There was no way that she'd let that happen.

Selena let out a sigh. "Babe, I'm sorry."

Selena tried reaching out and wrapping her arms around her girlfriend but Hayley only moved away.

"I actually planned a whole day. And I discarded that whole idea and made plans for the night since you were supposed to come home yesterday and I know that you're gonna be all tired." Hayley sighed in frustration, "I'm actually putting in some effort, Sel."

"Baby-"

Hayley abruptly stood up. "You know what, it's fine. I'm just gonna pack my stuff so that I won't have to procrastinate later when we have to go like I usually do."

With that, Hayley walked away with tears forming in her eyes and left Selena sitting on the couch. Selena sat there, frustrated, and contemplating on what to do. She didn't know that Hayley planned something. Also, her management had warned her right after that time when she brought Hayley on stage. Management thought that it was too exposing so they weren't allowed to be seen in public for a few weeks. But seeing the sad look on Hayley's face made her feel guilty.

Meanwhile, Hayley sat on the bed with her phone held against her ear and her wallet in her hands. She's quite forgetful so she lists down the phone numbers and keep it in her wallet.

"Yes, I'd like to cancel my reservations. It's Crawford." Hayley sadly said as she stared as the picture in her wallet, which was a cute picture of her and Selena.

" Hayley sadly said as she stared as the picture in her wallet, which was a cute picture of her and Selena