10 - Her Babe

"Babe, wake up."

"I don't want to, especially when I'm gonna see you and Will all over each other." Hayley scoffed, burying her head under two pillows together with wrapping herself with the duvet.

"Babe-"

"Don't babe me. Besides, isn't your BABE waiting for you in the lobby?"

"How did y-"

"I saw his text. Now go. I don't want to keep you from your date." Hayley said, bitterness and jealousy evident in her voice.

Suddenly, the duvet was off her, making her groan loudly. Hayley was then on her back with her hands held down above her head and Selena straddling her.

"Unless you are gonna do what I want you to do, please leave this very arousing position." Hayley smirked at Selena who only rolled her eyes in response.

"I'm not leaving until you get up and promise not to lurk in our apartment."

"I can't even lurk in my art room?"

"No."

Hayley sighed, knowing that she was not getting out of this. She looked up at Selena and batted her eyelashes.

Selena rolled her eyes. "No. That's not going to work."

Hayley then bit her lip raised her hips, pressing her crotch against Selena's. Selena unwillingly let out a soft moan causing Hayley to smirk.

"Babe-mm-as much as I want to, I-mm-have to go."

"Come on babe, just for ten minutes?" Hayley pouted, clearly not wanting her girlfriend to go.

"I can't. I-I'm already late." Selena said, biting her lower lips and closing her eyes as the two continued grinding on each other. She unknowingly released Hayley's wrist and placed her hands beside Hayley's head.

"Then why aren't you stopping?" Hayley said seductively while placing her hands on Selena's ass.

Selena let out a sound, a mix of a groan and a moan. "Fine. No later than ten minutes."

Hayley smirked and hummed in victory. "I only need eight."

*✧·˚*✧·˚*✧·˚

Just as promised, Hayley left the apartment and decided to go gift shopping instead. Every year, Hayley would have a day with her friends, another with her girlfriend and another with her family. Although last year, she spent a week with her girlfriend and family at the same time, and Hayley was thinking that it would be a good idea to be with the people she love once again this Christmas.

Getting gifts for her friends and family was easy, but getting at least one for her girlfriend was always difficult.

Knowing that Selena can buy anything she wanted in the world, Hayley is running out of ideas for a present, also given the fact that she has given everything she can for the past two year.

Without any ideas in her mind, Hayley decided to shop for a new dress to wear to her friend's annual Christmas party. Instead of getting a red one because it was the obvious choice, Hayley chose to wear the other color. Spotting a casual green long sleeve dress, Hayley immediately headed to the cashier to pay for it. It was her favorite store, so she knew the size that fits her perfectly.

"You can't believe who I saw on my way to work..."

"Oh my gosh, who?"

"Selena Gomez!" One of the workers squealed.

Hayley wasn't the one to bother listening to gossip, especially from workers suffering from boredom, but when she heard the name, she knew she had to listen.