8 - Vulnerable

"Good morning sweet cheeks."

Hayley was all confused and worried when she heard the familiar voice. She sat up and held  her head in her hands with her eyes closed, trying to recall where she had heard that voice before.

Then it hit her.

"Here, take this."

She was handed with some pills and a glass of water.

"Back off Will. I don't trust you and pills."

Will let out a chuckle. "This one's safe. I promise."

Hayley opened her eyes and looked up at a not surprisingly shirtless Willwho was smiling softly and his hands still offering the pills and the glass of water. She started to get lost in his ocean blue eyes when there was a knock on the door. Hayley realized that she didn't have any choice, so she took the glass and pills. Nate told her to wait and left to get the door.

Taking the pills and drinking water, Hayley examined the room. She was in a hotel room.

"Breakfast, darling." Willsaid as he sat next to Hayley and handed her a plate of bacon and eggs.

"What happened last night?"

"I thought you would've figured it out by now." Willsmirked before taking a bite of his bacon.

Hayley only stared at him blankly.

"Okay you got me." Willsaid, "We didn't do anything."

Hayley continued to stare at him blankly, not fully believing his words.

"Some dude drugged you last night and was taking advantage of you. Beat him up for awhile and took you before the security got there."

"Thanks."

"No problem. How are you? It has been what? Two, three years?"

"I'm sorry but I-I have to go. Wh-Where's my phone?"

Willgestured at the side table. Hayley let out a sigh and took her purse with her phone in it.

36 messages. 12 missed calls.

"Will, where are we?" Hayley asked, feeling helpless. Knowing what happened last night just made her feel weak and vulnerable.

And although Hayley and Willdidn't have the best ending with their friendship, Nate still knew Hayley.

"I have my motorcycle in the parking lot. I'll take you to your place."

*✧·˚*✧·˚*✧·˚

"Oh my gosh. Where have you been? I was so worried." Selena exclaimed when Hayley entered their apartment. Her hands immediately held Hayley's face as her eyes scanned her body, checking if she was fine.

"I'm fine, actually not." Hayley said with her head down.

"Who is he?" Selena asked, a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"Um, this is Will, a fri-used to be friend."

Willgave out a small wave and a small smile and Selena returned a fake smile.

"He, um, he'll explain last night. I just need a bubble bath."

"I'll set it up for you."

"No, it's fine, babe." Hayley assured Selena and pecked her lips.

"Will, tell her the truth or I swear I'll tell everyone about seventh grade camp. And don't you think about touching my girlfriend." Hayley threatened and kissed Selena in front of him to prove her point.

Hayley left and headed to the bathroom. She instantly turned on the faucet and let the warm water run as she just sat there and contemplate about life.

Everything was just starting to come back to her. Hayley tried not to let the horrifying memories invade her thoughts and focused on the water running. Once the water was enough, she turned off the faucet and dropped a festive bath bomb, seeing that it was only weeks before Christmas.

Stripping down, putting her messy hair in a bun as neat as she can and getting in the bath was as relaxing as she hoped it would be. But she couldn't help but feel like something is missing.

The bathroom slowly opened and Selena walked in. She sat next to the bath tub and looked at Hayley worriedly.

"How are you feeling?"

"More relaxed now, and happier with you here."

Selena smiled softly. She knew she wasn't all right, but she liked that she was trying.

"May I join you?"

"Please, they're trying to get back in my head." Hayley replied, closing her eyes.

"Hm, then maybe I could distract you then. That is, if you're fine with it. You know I wouldn't do anything you're uncomfortable with."

"I'm fine." Hayley said, still with her eyes closed.

"Hayley..."

Hayley opened her eyes and looked at Selena. "I'm fine."

Selena sighed. "Okay, but promise me you'll tell me your thoughts."

"Promise. Now, please, come here and join me?" Hayley begged, biting her lower lip.

Selena smirked and leaned in for a kiss before stripping.

A/N: Again, sort of a filler but, there are important things in here that you might want to remember. By the way, I changed Nate to Will because I already used that in Just a Fan.

Check out Just a Fan?(shameless promo)

Tell me, what do you think?

QOTC: What's your favorite Christmas song?

Vote. Comment. Share.

xx