5 - Art Galleries

"Why didn't you tell me you have a gallery set this week?!"

"Cause, I didn't want to bother you. Besides, family first remember?"

Selena groaned and rolled her eyes while Hayley only smiled even though she did wish her girlfriend was with her. But ever since that one incident, the two somehow vowed to each other that no matter happens, family comes first.

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks. You don't think that it's too casual? I brought a blazer too look a bit more formal, but it looks weird. Help." Hayley groaned in frustration and banged her head on the steering wheel. She still had about twenty minutes before she was considered late so she decided to facetime Selena for the mean time.

Hayley wasn't really a fashionista and always preferred wearing comfortable clothes. But she decided to put some effort and some make up on because she didn't want other artists think she's just a young newbie who's very sloppy. She was only three years younger than Selena but you can easily see the difference.

She wore a simple black sleeveless cropped top and a high waisted striped white pencil skirt that stopped a few inches below her knees. She had a gold bracelet on that matched her gold pumps. Her hair was left down and wavy and her make up was oddly on point. Hayley knew how to put on make up, it's just that she usually gets lazy and simply put on mascara and some lip gloss.

 Hayley knew how to put on make up, it's just that she usually gets lazy and simply put on mascara and some lip gloss

"You look great, babe. I wish I could be there. Next time you have to tell me if you are part of another display."

"Yes ma'am."

"I just want to kiss you right now."

Hayley only smirked before blowing a kiss and saying goodbye. She braced herself, then made her way inside the small museum.

*✧·˚*✧·˚*✧·˚

"You little-"

"I'm sorry!" Hayley said while giggling.

"I told you to tell me!"

"Well I couldn't possibly tell you that I had another gallery the next day! You'd be hurrying to come back." Hayley explained. After a successful gallery yesterday, she actually had another one today but decided not to tell Selena. And somehow, Selena found out.

"How did you even know?"

"I saw a fan tweeted a picture of you."

Hayley rolled her eyes. It seems like wherever she goes, someone would notice her as Selena's friend or 'girlfriend', which apparently is true but fans don't know that.

"Look, I'm sorry I just don't want to take you away from your family."

Selena pouted playfully while Hayley only smiled at the sight. She couldn't believe how adorable her girlfriend was.