18 - Bad Liar

my girl killed it! #BuyBadLiarOniTunes !

Hayley posted the photo with the caption on her Instagram without hesitation. Selena's management doesn't control her. Sure they have some orders but Hayley barely obliged.

"With my feelings on fire, guess I'm a bad liar." Hayley sang then winked at the camera. She posted the short video on her Snapchat and Instagram Stories.  

  *✧·˚*✧·˚*✧·˚  

For days, Hayley have been promoting her girlfriend's new music; and it seemed like it was working. Or maybe it was because Selena was doing some promotions herself.

The general public seem to love the music video. They also seem to love her relationship with Abel (The Weeknd), especially after the Met Gala and spotting them on various 'dates'.

Hayley was used to it by now, but the fact that her girlfriend was barely around anymore was getting on her nerves.

"Babe, I'm heading out!"

Hayley huffed in annoyance before rolling to her side with the duvet completely covering her. The night was still young but Hayley wasn't feeling well so she decided to crash.

"Babe?"

Hayley closed her eyes and ignored her girlfriend. Even when she felt the bed dip a little, she didn't budge nor say a word. Hayley felt Selena's presence next to her then her lips pressed on her forehead.

"I love you, angel." Selena said softly as she smiled down at her sleeping girlfriend.

Selena wanted to remove her dress and just lay down with her girlfriend in her arms. She mentally reminded herself that the duration of the contract was coming to a close soon. With this in mind, she hesitantly left their bedroom. She took one last look at her beautiful girlfriend before finally leaving.

  *✧·˚*✧·˚*✧·˚  

"Wow. This place is sick!" Alisha commented as the two walked inside Louise's new home.

A few days ago and out of nowhere, Hayley received a text from Louise, inviting her to party. It was a party to celebrate her new house, or should she say mansion, and her first issue with Vogue. Since she didn't want to go without knowing anyone except the host, Hayley asked if she could bring a friend. Hayley thought of asking Selena of course, but then she remembered that she doesn't particularly like Louise. So she decided to bring Alisha.

"Hayley! Glad you could make it!" Louise shouted over the music as she approached them.

"Louise! You look great! Congratulations on basically winning life!" Hayley replied, causing Louise to laugh.