1|DEFINITELY SUPERNATURAL✔

' When you give someone your whole heart and he doesn't want it, you cannot take it back. It's gone forever.'

____________________

Lilly Martin was well, the sister of the one and only Lydia Martin. Fraternal twins, that's the correct term — Lilly Martin and Lydia Martin were fraternal twins.

   They looked nothing like each other. Lydia had strawberry blonde hair, and Lilly dark brown hair. Lydia had bright green eyes, and Lilly chocolate brown ones. Lydia was smarter, Lilly wasn't going to deny that — but Lilly interpreted things in different ways, rather unique ways, and this was what made her rather impeccable.

When high school started, Lilly and Lydia had drifted far away from one another. Lydia befriended the popular group, and soon started dating Jackson Dickmore — oh wait, his surname was Whittemore. Nevertheless, he was a gigantic asshole, and Lilly could not stand him, at all. Thus, Lilly decided to rather hang out with her long-term friends — Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall.

They were a rather odd pair, but they were great friends, nevertheless, and Lilly honestly could not picture her life without those two idiots.

   Thus, as of now, the brunette haired girl stood in the middle of a tattoo parlor, eyeing the different arts and styles that decorated the parlor.

        Scott McCall had decided to get a tattoo, and when informing Stiles and Lilly about this, the girl could instantly tell that this was highly important to him, and even though she had already been dressed in pajamas, she really couldn't decline when Scott begged her and Stiles to tag along with him.

"Hey Scott, how about you get this one?" Stiles' voice called over to his friend, grabbing the attention of Scott McCall as well as Lilly Martin.

   The girl looked over to where Stiles stood,  him having a mocking look on his face as he holds up a picture of a rather odd tattoo, one that would definitely not fit Scott. It was a kind of lizard tattoo, a big one at that, and shaking her head lightly at Stiles, Lilly stare at him in amusement, letting out a chuckle as Scott gave Stiles a look saying 'really'.

       "Scott, are you sure about this, I mean these things look really permanent." Stiles seemed nervous — more nervous than Scott. He suddenly paled, and Lilly watched him with wide eyes. "You okay there ?" She questioned the honey eyed boy, "you know you're not the one getting the tattoo, right ?" Scott stiffled a laugh at Lilly's comment as Stiles shot her a glare.

   "I know — but these things are pretty permanent, I don't want Scotty to regret this." Stiles told Lilly pointedly, before shooting Scott a gaze, and he seemed to hope that his friend would back out of this.

"I'm not changing my mind." Scott states quickly, and Stiles seemed disappointed at Scott's firm and final decision.

"I thinks it's pretty awesome to get a tattoo." Lilly spoke again, and as the words left her mouth, Stiles stared at her with raised eyebrows and pursed lips.

"Really, you, the famous Lilly Martin, thinks that it's awesome to get a tattoo." His voice is playful, but slightly mocking as Lilly heaved out a sigh, "yes Stilinski, I do think it's awesome."

"You never wanted those fake tattoos when we were kids." Stiles adds on and, he always had to get in the last word.

"Whatever." Lilly huffs, "Let's get back on topic." She averts her gaze towards Scott. His excitement of getting a tattoo cannot be missed, and Lilly felt excited too — she was glad her friend was happy,  ever since Scott's break-up with a certain Allison Argent, Scott had been so down.