21|MORE BAD THAN GOOD✔

' if you never try, then you will never know

' if you never try, then you will never know.'

▪▪▪

"WE SHOULDN'T be in here." Scott grows nervous as he suddenly speaks , his eyes roaming around the cave like coyote den that Stiles and I had discovered.

     "What do you mean?"

Scott sighs,  "She's not going to come back now. We just invaded her home. Our scent's going to be everywhere."

      After we spotted the blue eyed Coyote, or rather, werecoyote, who we are certain is Malia Tate, everything became chaos, with Scott running after her, Stiles and I trying to keep up with Scott, and us then, accidentally sumbling across what seems to have been Malia's home for the pass ten years.

  "Where else would she go? Build a new den or what?"

"I don't know." Scott exasperates, a hand heing run through his hair in grustration as he meets Stiles and I's gaze, shrugging.

    "Can you track her now? You think you got her scent?"

     "Maybe. But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf. And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back," he groans, "If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help. This is basically a crime scene, right? I think it might be a little out of my boss's league."

Stiles nods, "and more in my dad's."

As we make our way out of the coyote den, Stiles dails his father, roughly explaining out situation before he starts conversing with Scott.

      "'I'm a hundred percent sure it was Malia, it has to be her."

   "It's not going to he easy explaining this to my dad."

I intently listen in on their conversation before my head snaps up toward the sky, the fain bird noised making my frown.

    My eyes scan what seems to be a clear sky, before spotting a pitch blacl feathered bird swirling above our heads, the sounds escaping from  the unknown bird species high pitched, almost making me want to cover my ears.

     Then, another, then another and then another bird starts to appear, a wjole flock flying just above our heads in a circular motion, the noises hurting my ears, almost giving me a headache as I quickly look over to Scott and Stiles, both of them still deep in conversation.

  "Guys, do you- do you see that?" I catch their attention, both of the boys frowning as I place my hands over my ears, the sounds coming from the animals too unbearable.

Stiles and Scott immediately rushed to my side,
his lips are moving, but I can't make out a word he's saying.

Then, almost jumping, my eyes land on the fallen bird next to me, its feathers covered in a dark substance, and as I look up, I witness a horrible, horrifying scene as the birds only continue to drop to the ground, helplessly, covered in blood.