6|PARENT CONFRONTATIONS✔

' I want to be your favourite place to go when you've had a bad or a good day

' I want to be your favourite place to go when you've had a bad or a good day. '

____________________

GROANING, I get out of bed, my eyelids still heavy.

Moving to the bathroom, I cringe when I look in the mirror, my hair untaimed, and my appearance, as usual, looks like I just rose from the dead.

I strip from my clothes then, hopping into the shower, the warm water making me sigh in relief.

After I finished my shower, I was quick to do my usual morning routine, packing my sports bag as I have cross country, which I hate, today.

Grabbing all of my neccesities, I make my way downstairs to the kitchen, my mother sitting there, drinking a cup of coffee.

It wasn't ususual for her to be sat in the kitchen, but somehow it feels weird, propably because I haven't had a decent conversation with her in weeks.

"Good morning." She greets happily, smiling at me as she takes a sip of her warm coffee, adjusting her glasses on her face.

"Morning." I greet, my voice tired as I grab an apple from the fruit bowl.

"So how late did you get in last night?" She asks, eyeing me for any sign of me being untruthful, which I find slightly uncomfortable.

"Not that late. . ." I tell her, hoping she won't see my fącade.

I got in like one am last night and if my mother finds out I am so grounded .

"Well what did you do?" She digs deeper, sitting back im her seat.

"uhh. . .I-I was with Stiles." I inform, pursing my lips.

My mother gives me a knowing look, raising her eyebrows.

My mother and Lydia can over exaggerate some times, especially about boys.

"Oh, is that so? And what did you two do." She questions, smirking at me, making me frown as I rub my neck awkwardly.

"We just. . .hung out you know watching movies and such." I lie quickly, trying to sound convincing.

My mother doesn't know about all the supernatural drama and creatures lurking the earth, so I can't tell her what I really did.

"You two didn't. . ." she starts, a sly smile plastered on her lips, just as I interrupt her.

"My god mom, no we did not do anything." I make myself clear, sighing at my mother's inappropriate thought.