11|THE SAME VAULT✔

' Til the monster in the moonlight comes to get you after midnight

' Til the monster in the moonlight comes to get you after midnight. '

_______________

"AN OUIJA board? Really?" Lydia cocks an eyebrow, a resting bitch face presented on her pretty features,

"Also called a spirit board, and it's worth a shot."

As of now, Stiles, Lydia, Cora Hale and I are in an empty classroom, Stiles somehow having all of us convinced that an Ouija Board will gives us the answers as to where Deaton, who is presumably missing, has disappeared too.

"A shot in the dark." Lydia grumbles, tapping the black pen in her grip on the table.

"Lydia, start being more optimistic." She rolls her eyes at me,

"Could you just try it, please, okay? Let's not forget who this is for... Scott's boss, the guy who has saved our collective asses on more than one occasion." Stiles chimes in, hands flailing out and about as he tries go prove a point.

Lydia seems to relent, crossing her arms over one another, a sigh escaping his lips.

"Wait," Cora interjects, "should we all do this?"

"Yeah, it'll give us a better chance at finding Deaton, if it will even work."

"It will work!" Stiles groans, to which I only shrug.

I really have no clue as to how an Ouija board is going to help us find Deaton. It's usually used to summon spirits and as far as I know, or hope, Deaton is still alive.

Stiles briefly explained the plan, telling me that, seeing as my sister somehow has a connection with death, he hopes she'll be able to answer the questions he asks to the Ouija board.

Once again, I don't know how he wants to find Deaton, because Deaton is not a spirit, and I'm not exactly sure if Lydia will be able to answer the said questions.

Stiles heaves a sigh, eyes focusing on the Ouija board,
"Where is doctor Deaton?" Our eyes skim over at Lydia, expectantly.

"Aren't you gonna' answer?" Stiles questions my sister, seemingly aggrevated, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth to keep his cool.

"Oh, I don't know the answer. I thought we were asking some sort of spirit." Lydia states while picking at her nails, totally uninterested in our whereabouts.

"Well, do you know any spirits?" Cora tries, clearly as annoyed with Lydia and her I don't care attitude as we are.

"Is she for real?" Lydia mumbles, eyeing Cora cryptically.

Cora Hale only rolls her eyes at my Lydia.

"Lyds, just try." I encourage, while trying to hide the irratiation in my voice.