35|MIND GAMES✔

" light is easy to love

show me your darkness. "

_____________

I HAD woken up several hours prior in Derek's loft, and luckily, having a a wise friend like Derek Hale has its perks.

He had informed me that he knew a group of Valkyries and that he had learned some useful information from them.

He told me that I had the power to kille any human being who I choose, and what had happened with Argent, with me protecting Stiles, I had nearly killed him with my powers.

"You're not in control of your powers. Not yet. And that makes you dangerous. It means you're a danger to Argent, Stilinski, Allison, everyone human, because if you let your powers take control, you'll choose someone to die and won't even know it."

His words confused me, yet it was so simple. I'm a threat to my friends, the human ones,

and I have no idea how to handle that.

After the conversation, Derek informed me that Scott and our other friends had taken a possessed Stiles to Scott's house, and that is exactly where I had just arrived.

"Where is he? Where's Stiles?" Are the first words leaving my lips as I enter Scott's home, Deaton nodding over toward the living room where everyone is huddled.

My eyes stretch as I take in the scene,
Stiles grabbing one of the twins by the throat as Scott tries to pry him free.

Deaton is quick to act as he rushes toward Stiles, him having a thick, see through liquid cluthced in his hand.

"Kanima venom." Stiles croaks, his body becoming numbs as he clenches his jw, eyes piercing toward Deaton, "Nice touch."

"You know they say twins get a feeling when the other one is in pain. You didn't lose that talent too, did you?" states Stiles, his gaze fixated on Aiden,

"Oh, I hope not. You're gonna' need it." A thick silence engulfes the room, "okay, I'll give a little hint. Ethan's at the school."

This raises an alarm as Scott orders Aiden to get to Beacon Hills Memorial.

"I hope he gets there in time." Stiles purses his chapped lips, "I like the twins. Short temper, homocidal comportion. They are a lot more fun than you trying to save the world everyday."

He angers me, infuriates me, yet I try to stay void of emotion.

This is not Stiles.
This is not Stiles.

"Doc, you brought something to paralize his body, you got anything for his mouth?" Melissa seems just as fed up with the venomous words of the Nogitsune, Deaton nodding his head at her question,