3|PARTIES ARE NOT FUN✔

' I acted like it wasn't a big deal, when really, it was breaking my heart

' I acted like it wasn't a big deal, when really, it was breaking my heart. '

_______________

CURRENTLY, WE, Scott, Stiles and I, are making our way towards a party of some girl named Heather (apperantly one of Stiles' childhood best friends').

It's her birthday, and well, Stiles did not want to go alone thus he basically forced me and Scott to tag along with him.

I mean, I have no problem hanging out with Stiles, but it does make.me slightly uncomfortable to go to a birthday party of a girl I've never met.

"What?" Stiles questions out of the blue, breaking the peaceful silence, looking towards me and Scott with a frown.

"What?" We ask in unison, confused by his sudden question.

"I mean what, and you guys know 'what'." Stiles confusingly states, making me and Scott look at him weirdly

"What what?" Scott just confused us all more by saying this, and with a sigh, I give Stiles a look to explain what he means by 'what.'

"That look you guys are giving me, especially you Lilly." Stiles elaborates, eyeing me.

"I don't give a look." I plainly object, rolling my eyes slightly.

"Oh there was a distinct look Lilly." Stiles inquires, matter of factly.

"What look?" Scott chimes in, still not catching on.

"That look that says the last thing you guys feel like doing right now is going to a party." Stiles explains, earning glares from me and Scott.

"It's not that. It...just seems weird going to a diffrent High school's party." Scott admits, I nod my head in agreement, looking at Stiles' reaction.

Stiles groans, "What would you- god, one drink all right you guys. You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all her friends. So tonight no Allison, no..." Stiles starts, hesitating to say the last part but I know what he is going to say, it hurts to hear him say my sister's name.

"Uhm- no- L-" Stiles stutters, "No Lydia." I finish for him with an annoyed tone, jealousy makes you nasty.

"Yeah...that was what I was going to say." Stiles mumbles more to himself than to us, his tone sounding desperate.

"You're right" Scott smiles, his mood changing all of the sudden.

"That's right I'm right." Stiles enthusiastically cheers, clapping his hands together, glad that Scott agrees with him.