24|MISCHIEF NIGHT✔

' when I see you,I smile non stop

' when I see you,
I smile non stop. '

▪▪▪

FINALLY, AFTER a long wait, my favourite night of the year has arrived.

Mischief night.

It has always been tradition that Stiles, Scott and I would pull pranks wherever we can, and not one year has passed where we missed this oppertunity.

Grabbing my bag full of pranking equiptment, I steadily make my way out of my house, spotting Stiles' Jeep, with the man himself seated inside.

I make my way towards his Jeep, placing my nag n the backseat as I hop in front, giving Stiles a quick peck on the cheek.

He smiles at the gesture, rubbing has hands together, then starting the ignition and pulling onto the road.

"You ready?" He grins, eyes quickly meering mine before focusing on the dark and empty road again.

"When am I ever not ready?" He chuckles, and I can only smile at him.

This is one of the nights in the year where we get to lay back. Whwre we get the chance to be normal teenagers for once, no worrying about getting killed or chased by inhuman creatures,

just a normal night where we can be normal teenagers.

▪▪▪

The reek of odour hits me as Stiles and I enter the boys locker room.

I have yet to learn how to try and control my senses, as they are all over the place.
Everything is hightened now, my smell, sight, hearing.

It's pretty cool, but at the same time it kind of sucks.

Stiles makes his way over to his locker, punching in the code as he then proceeds to open the door, taking several items out which he will be using for his pranks.

"Where's Scott? I thought that he's supposed to meet us here?" I take a quick look around the deserted locker room, eyes then focusing back on Stiles.

"He's coming, I just need to remind him." The brown eyed boy tells me, before fishing out his phone , then quickly punching in Scott's number.

"Get your ass down here now, we have a job to do." He demands into the phone, Still shuffling through items in his locker. With Stiles almost dropping his phone, he quickly racts, putting it on speaker then handing the object to ne.

"Dude, I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this? Is Lilly even with you?" Scott groans, his voice husky like he had just been woken up, which is most propably the case.