34|CONTROL✔

" I'm bigger than my bodyI'm colder than this homeI'm meaner than my demonsI'm bigger than these bones

I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones. "

________

THE DOOR to Derek's loft slowly creeks open, only Sheriff Stilinski entering as Argent, Allison, Derek and I stay out of sight.

It'd be chaos if all of us bombarded Stiles at once, this it'd be better for only his father to enter first.

"Hi dad." The familiar voice of Stumes echoes throughout the loft, my heart breaking, my breath hitching in my throat.

How I've missed his voice. How I've missed him.

"Wanna' handcuff me?" Stiles nervously questions, presumably the Sheriff had revealed the handcuffs to Stiles.

"If my son is still here, if there is still a part of him standing here infront of me then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others."

I can sense the tightness in the room, and when hearing a clicking sound, indicating the handcuffs clicking shut, I almost become relieved, but with the words uttered by yhe Sheriff, my heart sinks,yet again.

"You're not my son."
Derek, Argent and Allison are the first to enter the loft, and as I gather myself, I enter the room, Stiles, or rather, the Nogutsune's eyes shoot toward my.

The hollow orbs staring straight at me as I gulp.

Allison seems to take Stiles' distracted state as an advantage, shooting her tazor at him, yet,his reflexes are quick as he grabs the electrical strings, going to throw the tazor against the wall.

I slowly near the scene, watching in horror as Derek runs forward in attempt to fight Stiles, but
in a swift move Stiles grabs Derek, smashing him against a table and then throwing him against a wall.

His strength doesn't go unnoticed.

Argent raises his gun at Stiles and this makes me widen my eyes.

This is not part of the plan.

We agreed on using non-lethal weapons.

"What are you doing?" I question him with bitterness, my heart racing with each word as my breath almoet hitches.

"Put the gun down!" I command him, noticing Stiles' gaze on me yet again.

"Look at that. My girlfriend is sticking up for me." He states, an evil smirk on his face.

"I'm Stiles' girlfriend, not yours." I spit back ,eyes still trained on Argent, his gun still aimed at Stiles.

"Oh, is that so?" Stiles chuckles darkly,

"I thought Malia was."

I falter for only a second, shaking off the feeling,

We have bigger problems at hand, and worrying about Malia and the Nogitsune's insinuation should not distract me.

"Argent, put down the gun. Don't do this." Mr. Stilinski warns.

"Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, Berserkers. I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list."

With a deeo breath, I take a stance in front of Stiles, "you're not going to kill him." I pointedly tell Argent, his face stone as he clenches his jaw.

"Get out of the way Lilly."

"No."

"Lilly," ny attention snaps toward Allison, "your eyes."

I gulp, "they're - they're black."

Not again. Not now. I can't shift now. Not in front of the Nogitsune.

I take a deeo breath, eyes on Argent, "just please, put the gun down." He doesn't seem to budge, however, in an instant he growns in pain, grabbing hold of his wrist as he sinks to his knees, dropping the gun.

I can't seem to strain my eyes from him, and yet, when I do, his growns come to a halt, him making himself to his feet again.

"What- what did you just do?" He seems bewildered, and before I can answer his question, a sudden blackness takes over my sight as I collapse to the ground,

My eyelids flutter close, and the last thing I hear is the echo of shouts between Stiles,his father and Argent.

-
Edited [23 May 2019]