12|DEATON IS A KANIMA?✔

' She's the type of girl that can be so hurt, but still look at you and smile

' She's the type of girl that can be so hurt, but still look at you and smile. '

_______________

"DAD, I'M sorry, okay? I'm just- I'm trying to- I'm just trying to figure out how to start here." Stiles' ranting doesn't go unknown, his mind seemingly all over the place, him sending pleading look to his father, who, by the looks of it, has reached a level of annoyance and fury that we're not able to comprehend.

Let me recap a bit.

We saved Deaton from dying, well, Scott and the Sheriff saved him.
We also revceived extremely bad news. The kind of news that shook me to the core. Said news being that Vernon Boyd has passed away, the twins apperantly forced Derek to inpale his own Beta.

As for Cora Hale, she got severe injuries, because well, she is a Hale and she decided to take on the Alphas by herself.

Another important part of what had occured in the last 24hours is a story which Peter Hale had told us. He told us some story about Derek and this girl,Paige, when they we're young and why the 'color of Derek's eyes changed.'

It's all very sad, to me atleast. Though, I'm pretty sure Peter, being the egocentric and asshole that he is, left or twisted some parts of the plot, because not everything he told us about the heartbreaking love story of Derek and Paige adds up.

Now, seated on Stiles' bed next to none other than Cora Hale, who by the looks of it is still in slight pain.

Mr. Stilinski is sat on a chair and Stiles is pacing.
We are currently desperately trying to explain to the Shsriff about the Supernatural.

"Um- for the last year, you've had all these cases that you couldn't figure out, right? I mean, all the murders involving Kate Argent, and then Matt killing all the people who had drowned him, and all these murders right now. It's like- it's like you've been playing a losing game." I skim over to Sheriff Stilinski, his face controting into one of aggrevation as his son rambles on and on, trying to form the correct sentence.

"Stiles, the last thing I need right now is a job performance review from my own son." The sheriff states bitterly, his arms crossing over one another, telling me that he is done with listening.

"I know. Okay, see, but that's- that's just it, dad. The- the reason that you're losing the game is 'cause you've never been able to see the whole board. I need to show you the whole board."

Something clicks in Stiles' mind, him quickly throwing open his closet, taking out a chess board.

He opens the board and starts to position everything on it.

Then, he asks for my help on writing different names on sticky notes and then placing them on each chess piece.

Then, with a very annoyed looking Sheriff and a pale looking Cora Hale, Stiles and I start explaining about the supernatural whereabouts in Beacon Hills.