27|THE DARKNESS WITHIN✔

' Don’t get too closeIt’s dark insideIt’s where my demons hide

It’s dark inside
It’s where my demons hide. '

▪▪▪

"LYDIA, ARE you okay? What the hell happened?"  I bombard my sister instantly with questions, the concern in my voice evident as I almost burst through her room.

      I had received a call from Scott a few minutes prior, him telling me , and I quote,

" 'Demonic Ninja's attacked your sister and they are after everyone who has a connection with the supernatural' . "

      Not only did this shock me to the core, I was utterly confused.

Just as I thought that we would have a normal life for a couple of months, the supernatural sweeps in yet again, and this time, in the form of demons.

     What scared me the most is that my sister had veen attacked by them,
she hasn't had much part in our supernatural doing yet she is the one that got targeted before me, Scott or Stiiles.

And why? Well, we have yet to find out.

Lydia's gaze sweeps over to me, a short sigh escaping her lips as she places some of her hair behind her ear, she nods warily.
     "I'm fine," she purses her lips, "don't worry. It was just demonic ninjas." I can sense she's trying to make light of the situation, but I know deep down, she was scared to death.

       "Lyds, you don't have to pretend, okay? I'd be scared to death of that happened to me." I give her a tight yet comforting smile, nearing her,

     "Let me at least see what they did to you." Lydia goes to lift up some of the hair behind her ear, letting me get a closer look.

       Behind her ear is a symbol. It looks like some sort of misshaped s.

And it seems to have been branded into her flesh.

She then moves to drop her hair, it covering the symbol,

"I'm fine, Lilly, really." She assures , her green eyes steadily focusing on my to which I only nod,

    "You sure?" She playfully rolls her eyes, "yes." she drags the word to which I laugh,

"I saw you and Stiles leaving the party in a hurry, why?" I gulp at this, immediately averting my gaze as I brush a hand through my curly hair,

     I want to tell Lydia, but I can't. This has to stay between me and Stiles until we can figure out why he wrote Kira's name on the board and what his part in Barrow's ordeal was.

     After Scott called me, informing me about my sister, Stiles was still in shocm after our discovery in the chem room, nevertheless, he quickly speinted into action as he dropped me off.