My Brother Is In Love With My Best Friend?...But, He's Gay!{Chapter 6}

Chapter 6

~*~*~Holly's P.O.V~*~*~

Gawd, Rose is such a pain in the ass. She should of just taken me to the mall like i told her to, insted of taking me to her slut of a friends house Camie er watever. Well that's not even the worst of it. Then the bitch took me to uncle Donovan's house and threw some bags at me and told me i was staying for the rest of the year for Sex Rehab or something. And another thing, the bags she threw at me had like, nun cloths, they werent even mine. And now she's gone back home to hook up with TANNER or something. She doesn't even know that her senior Boyfriend is fucking her Freshman sister. i mean really,how pathetic is she?

"Holly, I asked you a question. I expect an answer!" Uncle Donovan screamed at me.

"Your face!" I said sticking my tounge out at him. I didn't even know what the question was.

"You've fucked my face? Well if you insist!" I burst out into laughter. Donovan wasn't my real uncle. He was one of my aunt's younger BF's. He was only 17, when they were dating she was twenty five and he was fifteen. I no very digusting. He really loved Rose, so he did anything for her, Like this Sex Rehab thing.

"Wait....what was the question?" I said after i caught my breath.

"I asked how many guy's you've actually had sex with." He said smiling.

And now... back to Rose!!!!!!!

~*~*~Roes's P.O.V~*~*~

"Uh, No tanner!" I was in the car with him and he was trying to feel me up. It had only gotten like this after i had to pick him up from the mall cuz his friends ditched him. Apperantly he was extremly greedy today. He had stolen some shoes and was now trying to fuck me, Great! I could see his Half boner through his skinny jeans....Gross.

"Yes, Now fuck me." i finally smelled the Whisky on his breath as he leand in for a kiss. We were still parked infront of his house. I said no and he took me in his arms, out of the car,and up into his room.

He quickley tied me to a bed post and then undressed himself. Finally my solw self understood what he was going to do. The room all of a sudden floated out of veiw as he hit me across the head with a bat. I woke up a little later in a small white room. My head ached, my back hurt, and i was freking out as i realized i was in the hospital. Fuck, i thought aloud.

* this chapter is really short..sorry.