My Brother's In Love With My Best Friend?...But, He's Gay!{Chapter 11}

~*~*~*~*~Donavan's POV~*~*~*~*~

"Are you serious?! You're proposing?" Paul screeched at me. I slapped him and warned him to shut up.

I had decided that I was going to propose to Rose. We've only been together for a few weeks, but I know she's the one. I love her with all my heart, and I always will. Yesterday, I had gone to a jewelers, and picked out a ring. I didn't have enough money for it yet, but I asked the guy to hold it for me. I should be able to pay for it soon though!

"Yeah man, Im sorry if you don't want me to marry sister. Is it okay?" I asked. I didn't want him to hate me for it.

"What? Yeah, of course Im okay with it! Im so happy for you!" he said again.

"Oh great, that's good. Im going to do it when she comes out, I just hope she'll say yes. If she doesn't... I don't know what I'll do.

Paul smiled, and sat down on the couch. I heard the door open, and I braced myself for Rose. When I saw Cassie, I sighed.

"Well good morning to you too!" she said. She seemed pissed off at something, but I had no idea what. But... I didn't really care enough to find out. I heard Rose fumbling around in the room, and I smiled.

She came out from the bedroom, and I smiled hugely. She came up to me, but she had her head down. When she looked up, she seemed shocked. I was already on one knee, and she was standing in front of me. I cleared my throat, and prepared myself to ask.

"Rose, I love everthing aboutyou,and the only thing i love more, is that you are mine, Wait, that sounded really selfish. Ok, I love that you love me, and that I'm with you. Will you marry me?"She shook her head like she was tring to get a thought out of her head and ran to the spare room.

"ROSEEEEEE NOOOOO!" Cassadee screamed as if Rose were dying.

"Rose. I'm sorry, Hello? Rose come out of there." I yelled at the door. She came out in a tear staind shirt and mascara running down her cheeks. She came over to me and hugged me with all her might.

"Donovan, I, I just can't, Not right now anyway. I'm sorry I just can't" I got up shocked. How could she, Why why would she. I can't even begin to wonder.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Rose's P.O.V.**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Why did you even tell him that. You should have just told him you weren't sure it was his. I'm sure he would understand, you got raped like two weeks ago." I was on the phone with my older sister, Nikie. Yes, i have an older sister. But I haven't seen her for five years. And I only talk to her like once every two weeks or so. (A.N. This was like a week after donovan proposed. )

"I know." Was all I could say.

"And yet you haaven't even said one word to him in a week. I find that alittle odd seeing as how you know you should have told him." She lectured.

"Look Nikie. I don't like they way things have turned out 'beep' Wait, I think I have a call on the other line."

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey Rose" Donovan said on the other line.

"Sorry I can't get to the phone right now. You know what to do!" I pressed a button on my phone to replicate the beeping sound.

"Hey, Um I know that you are all mad and stuff, but I still love you, and even if you don't want to get married I wan't to give us another try. So uhh, call me back I guess, Love ya babe." He hung up and i went back to the other line,

"Nikie I have to go. Talk to you later." I heard the click of her landline being put in the phone dock and the line went dead.

Did I really want to get back with him? Ughhhh, Stupid teenagerness!!!!!!! Ohh- that is a cool word i just made upp.....Teenagerness. It sums up about everything.

*********

sorry this took so long to get out and its so short.....but i have to get ready for school and by my understanding Maira already has. So things might get a little slow. but we love you guys!!!!!! i cant believe we are already on chapter 11. I would love ideas and maybe banners??? or if you just wanna talk then message us!!!!

we love our followers!!!!!!

haha ------niki and maria!