My Brother Is In Love With My Best Friend?...But, He's Gay!{Epilogue}

Epilogue

"ROSE!" Carson called to his friend. The curly redheadheaded girl run up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I smiled.

"How was school today you guys?" Paul asked the kids.

"UNCLE PAUL!!!" Carson screamed.

"DADDY!" Rose came and tackled him in a hug. I smiled. Donovan came and hugged me from behind. He tried to wrap his hands around my my giant stomach, but he as unable to. I smiled and turned around and kissed him. All of a sudden the baby kicked.

"Did you feel that?" I asked donovan who was holding my belly.

"Ya, she kicked me." He grinned. My 22nd birthday was a month ago. Rose's 4th birthday was a month ago. Carson was born exactly nin months after Rose, so he was still three.

"How's my baby?" Paul said as he picked Rose up. Carson looked around and stopped and stared at a chair that used to be Cassie's favorite.

"What is it sweety?" I asked my son. He nodded at the chair and looked at me with a stone cold expression, which quickly turned into a large grin. Rose looked at the spot Carson had been staring at.

"Mommy?" She said as she two grinned. I looked at Donovan and Paul and they shrugged.

"Aunty Cassedee is here mommy." Carson told me. I looked at him and nodded. She was, I could feel it. Every now an then the kids would tell my they could see her, and they could talk to her, and it is tre that kids can talk and see ghosts, so hey, they could be telling the truth.

"She says to tell you that she loves you Daddy. With all her heart." I looked at him and he looked shocked. We had all promised to keep the letter to ourselfs until Rose was old enough to understand it. We kept telling her that her mommy loved her, but not once did Paul say how much Cass love him.

"I love her too baby, I love her too." he said to his daughter. His eyes started to water, but he choked the tears back. I looked down at Carson and tears started to fall down my warm cheeks.

"She says its OK to cry mommy. She says she misses you." He told me. I smiled at him and bent down to give him a hug.

"I love you Carson." I whispered. All of a sudden a chil brushed by my back.

"I love you Rose." I heard someone that sounded like Cassie whisper in my ear. I smiled and cried even more.

"Did you hear that?" Paul asked me.

"What?" I asked.

"Cass just told me she loves me." He was grinning.

"We should name my sister Cassidy." Carson said randomly.

"That would be a good name." I nodded.

And three months Later Cassidy Ann Smith was born. She had black gray eyes and my blonde hair. We had named her after my bestfriend, just as Cassedee had named her daughter after me.

************************ ************************************************** *************************************** ****************************************** *********

Paul, Rose, Donovan and the kids moved into a five bedroom house in California. They are currently rich.

Paul has decovered he is Bi. He has not found another person he want's to marry.

Rose and Donovan are epecting a third Child. Carson is now 15, Cassidy is 12.

Rose is 15. She and Carson are currently going out. Carson is going to give her a promise ring, and tell her loves her for the first time.They will get married in two years, at 17, which is legal in illiois, where they will move.

Cassidy has a bestfriend, her name is Lea, She is also Rose's adoptive daughter, Lea's parents were murdered when she was three.

Chyna is buried next to Cassedee in the cemetary. They are sure that Cassedee and Chyna are together this very moment.

The kids have stopped being able to see Cassedee. They were dissapointed in this discovery.

Donovan is going to ask Rose to get thier vows renewed today. Today is their wedding aniversery.