Kili x (Elf) Reader

Reader's P.O.V

I watched from the sidelines as the company of 13 dwarves, the hobbit and Mithrandir, more commonly known as Gandalf the Grey, walked up to the balcony where they would be dining, accompanied by Lord Elrond. As they were seated I allowed my eyes to wander from each dwarf, laughing silently as they complained about eating the salads the kitchen staff had prepared. I brushed my hair behind my pointed ear as leaned up against a pillar, not very lady like I know but who really cares about what people think of me. I grabbed a roll of bread from the table beside me and started to eat it as I studied the scene in front of me.

Suddenly I started to laugh, unable to hold it back, although I ended up choking on the bread I was eating. The young brown haired dwarf had just called one of the male muses attractive and I wasn't the only one who thought it funny. All the other dwarves sat around the table laughed as well though that soon faded down and they started complaining about the elven music. I rolled my eyes, so disrespectful.

Soon enough the pointy haired dwarf asked the muse on the harp to change the song.

"Change the tune why don't you. I feel like I'm at a funeral."

I stifled another laugh.

"Did somebody die?"

"Alright lads, there's only one thing for it."

I watched with a raised eyebrow as the dwarf with the funny hat stood and walked across the tables into the middle where he promptly began to sing.

"There's an inn. There's an inn, a merry old inn. Beneath an old grey hill.
And there they brew a beer so brown, the man on the moon himself came down, one night to drink his fill."

I smiled, I knew this song. I had spent a few years living among dwarves, to learn their smithing ways, though I never did become a blacksmith the skill is still useful. Deciding I would surprise the dwarves I started to join in quietly at first getting louder nearer the end, my sweet voice standing out from their gruffer ones.

"The ostler had a tipsy cat, that plays a five-string fiddle, and up and down he saws his bow.
Now squeaking high, now purring low.
Now sawing in the middle.
So the cat on the fiddle played hey-diddle-diddle, a jig that would wake the dead. He squeaked and he sawed and quickened the tune
While the landlord shook the man in the moon:
'Its after three' he said."

I laughed lightly watching the dwarves chucking around the food, biting my lip as a piece almost hit Lindir. Suddenly a roll of bread hit the wall next to me. Unable to hold myself back any longer, I picked the roll up and threw it back at the dwarves, hitting the young dark haired on right on the back of his head.

I smirked at him as he turned around to see who the culprit was, giving him a slight bow before walking off and away from the balcony.

~*~

Kili's P.O.V

Wow some throw that elf had. I watched as she, or what I thought was a she, walked down the stairs and away from the balcony. My eyes noticed the bow on her back and the sword on her waist. The sword was a modified dwarven one and the bow had dwarven elements to it. What was an elf doing with weapons made by my kin?

My curiosity got the better of me and I left the table following the same path the elf had. As I walked down a corridor, I heard loud voices speaking in a language I didn't understand, probably elvish, both of which were female. Moving closer I began to hear sentences, they sounded angry.

"Lle tela?" (Are you finished?)

"No. Lle nyare amin ta nae amin choice. Lle naa y' liar ar' amin delotha lle!" (No. You told me it was my choice. You are a liar and I hate you!)