Legolas x (Elf) Reader - Continuation

A/N: a continuation for LuvLeggy. Hope you enjoy. 

Reader's P.O.V

I smiled at the elf sat opposite me as he laughed at a previous joke. I could never get tired of hearing him laugh which is probably good seeing as he was my husband.

Rolling my eyes, I stood and started to collect up the dishes from our meal. As I started to make my way towards the kitchen, coloured spots started to appear in my vision and a wave of sickness hit me, sending me to the ground. Legolas was on his feet quicker than I'd ever seen him move, even quicker than when we were running through the trees as children.

"I'm fine Legolas. You don't need to worry."

I stood on my own, only to feel the light headed sensation again causing my knees to buckle and send me back onto the wooden floor. The blonde elf dropped to his knees beside me, placing a hand on my back in a soothing manner. I looked him in the eyes and sent him a weak smile.

"You know, I don't feel too good."

My vision swirled and the world went black.

~*~

I opened my eyes, only to shut them again to try and block out the bright light. A groan escaped my lips as I tried to move, every part of my body feeling sore. I opened my eyes again but slower, allowing some time for them to adjust to the light. Once my eyes were open, I started to push my body up, leaning on my elbow as a halfway support.

There was rustling from the other side of the room, rustling that sounded like it belonged to a fabric.

"Oh no no no my lady. You can't sit up, you are still healing."

I looked up into the green eyes of my chamber maid, Elidea, as she propped my pillows up slightly and placed a cold cloth on my forehead.

"What happened?"

"You fainted. Prince Legolas brought you back to your room and called for immediate medical attention. He's been very worried about you."

A light laugh escaped my throat. Legolas had always been protective and worried about me. I placed a pale (s/c) hand on hers and looked her straight in the eyes, now deadly serious.

"Am I okay? Do you know if my little one is okay?"

I let out a sigh of relief as she nodded just as the door was gently pushed open and a blonde head poked out from behind it. Another laugh escaped my lips as I saw Legolas look timidly around the room, his pale blue eyes lighting up as he heard my laugh. He was by my side with only two strides, Elidea moving out the way and leaving the room, sending me a reassuring smile just before she left.

"Are you feeling better melamin?" (my love)

I nod and take his hand in mine.

"Yes, I should have realised something like this was going to happen at some point."

I tried to keep a straight face as Legolas tilted his head like a confused puppy, his brow furrowed in concentration. He opened his lips to speak before I cut him off.

"I'm pregnant, a'maelamin. We are going to have a child." (my beloved)

His eyes widened as he placed a hand on my still flat stomach, a stomach that would triple in size over the next few months.

"Mine?"

I nodded again and laughed as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, fluttering once before he hit the ground, unconscious.

~*~

Third Person P.O.V

The sun cast a golden glow over the forest as it set on the horizon. A lonely elf stood on the balcony looking over the woodland realm, her dress flowing over her swollen stomach, waiting. A smile crept onto her lips as she heard the footsteps behind her, followed by a lighter set. Turning around she was met by the sight of her first born son running to her, his father not far behind. She placed a small kiss onto the young elf's forehead as his father picked him up and sat him on the railing as the family of three, soon to be four, all looked out at the sun set once more.

A picturesque image to end our story.

I' tyela

(The End)

(690 words) 

A/N: Please keep sending in your request. :)