23-Healing

23-Healing

"Xepher, Xepher, wake up." Xepher heard the angelic voice whisper.

"No." He mumbled and then tucked his head deeper into his pillow. Xepher suddenly tensed at the gasp he heard. Then he realized that this was not the pillow he had originally been sleeping on. Not by a long shot.

"X-Xepher that's not a p-" He shot up instantly.

"Yup, yeah, I uh, just realized that. M-my bad." He stuttered as he stood out of bed faster than he ever had before.

"It's 7:13." She muttered and Xepher cursed, grabbing his bag. He was going to be late to school. He yanked off his tank top without thinking but froze when he heard Aria's squeal. He turned and saw she was covering her eyes.

"Crap, so sorry." He said.

"J-just change!" She whisper/yelled and Xepher chuckled to himself. Suddenly he felt like teasing her, and decided to walk up to her, grasp her wrist gently and pulled it way from her face, pressing it to his chest. Her eyes snapped open as her cheeks reddened.

"X-Xepher." She visibly gulped.

"What's wrong Baby Girl?" He asked, faking innocence. He watched her eyes as he saw the look in them change from embarrassment to desire. God, he loved that look from her. He felt her hand on his chest move and her nails scraped gently against his skin as she looked down at his torso. Her eyes slowly made their way back up to his.

"You're going to be late for school." She rasped out, her voice an octave lower. He leaned into her then.

"Screw it." He said as he kissed her. She responded immediately. He'd never get tired of this feeling. Nothing could beat it. He felt her other hand in his hair, gripping it tightly and he groaned.

Suddenly the sound of his phone going off pulled them apart, their breaths uneven.

"Yeah?" He answered irritated.

"We're outside, let's go, we're going to be late." Jax said.

"Yeah, I'm coming." He said before hanging up and kissing Aria one last time.

"Sorry Baby Girl, we'll have to finish this later." She nodded then, her teeth gripping her bottom lip and in that moment Xepher could've killed Jax for interrupting them. He quickly changed and said his good-byes to Aria, before leaving.

Raven sat at their usual table, bummed that Aria wasn't with them, where she should be. She looked around, seeing Cassidy sitting with her friends at a table a few yards away. She caught her eye but when she did Cassidy quickly turned her head away, fear evident in her eyes. Raven smiled as she thought back to just a week prior, to how Aria had been kicking ass, putting Cassidy in her place, fighting Karen, but now she was in the hospital. Her fists clenched at just the thought of what her stepfather had done to her. Disgusting pig, she thought to herself.

"Hey Raven." Kenzy's voice filled the air as she slid in next to Raven. She had three slices of pizza on her lunch tray and Raven chuckled to herself. Where did this lanky girl even put all that food?

"Hey Kenzy." She replied, only to stare off into space again.

"Thinking about Aria?" Kenzy asked as she ate her pizza in large bites.

"That obvious huh?" She asked.

"Yeah, but I mean, only because it's been on all of our minds." Jax answered out of nowhere, sitting on Raven's other side as Kenzy already finished with one slice. Good grief woman, chew!