Sequel?

Hey reader!

          I hope you enjoyed reading my short story The Mistletoe Game! I apologize for continuously editing this book and making changes here and there, but I want everyone who reads this book to not cringe at tons and tons of grammatical errors (lol). I want to make sure that the story makes sense as you read it, and I also like to add details where I see fit. I may still continue to go back and re-work this book to give it more life (more details) and a better sense of direction. I would also like to add in more conversation between Alexa and her friends as well as her and Charlie. I would also like to maybe add in backstories about Alexa and Charlie as well as Gavin and Charlie. I however will probably only do this if I am bored during my free time, or if I ever have free time (lol). 

          I had so much fun writing this story and have been thinking about adding in a sequel. I will  either make it about Alexa's daughter and her friends playing the game, or a spin off of how Lily has helped other people find love. I may make both! Anyways, I plan to continue writing more good, clean love stories that you will hopefully enjoy. Follow me if you would you like to stay updated. I never post too terribly often, so I should not constantly be blowing up your email of your phone every day (lol).

Thank you for reading The Mistletoe Game!

Sincerely, Blank S P A C E D Paper :)

P.S. 

          If you liked this story then feel free to vote for it, and be sure to put it in your favorite reading lists. Also, please feel free to comment below and let me know what you think (I like constructive criticism, but please keep it clean). I would also like to hear which The Mistletoe Game spin off you would like to read. Do not forget to tell all of your Wattpad friends about this story! I want others to be able to enjoy this read as well. Have a blessed day! :)