Chapter 27

After the boys had gotten up and dressed, as well as myself, we all went down stairs to get some breakfast.

We chose a large table, which had a view of the glass entrance doors of the hotel.

I stared out it for a bit as I watched cars and people pass by.

There'd be an occasional dog, and I'd jump and make a small squeal noise.

This caused everyone to look at me.

"Sorry, I saw a dog..." I said, turning back to the table.

I was sat between Van and Nick.

On the other side, infront of Van was Jamie, infront of me was Alex, and infront of Nick was Matt.

We had gathered our food and began eating.

As I picked and chewed at my pancake, I felt a kick against my ankle.

I let out a small sound, causing the table to look at me.

"Another dog." I covered quickly.

Everyone returned to their food and conversation and I put my head down, glancing upward.

I looked at Alex to see him smirking as he chewed and looked down at his food.

I squinted and smirked myself as i inched my foot forward.

I thought I felt his boot, so i kicked lightly and his eyes quickly looked up at me as he let out a chuckle.

I squinted at him.

I felt his foot kick mine again, a little rougher.

I immediately launched both my feet forward, capturing his leg between them as i wrapped my feet around his leg.

He tried to tug his leg away but I held on rather tight, making sure that he couldn't get it back.

He squint his eyes at me and I smirked, looking down and taking a bite of pancake.

As I swallowed the food, Alex reached under the table and grabbed my leg.

I jumped and let him go.

His cheeks puffed out as he held back laughter.

I kicked my foot forward but he moved his legs.

I had missed him.

"Could I bum a cig?" Van called put, catching everyone's attention.

"Here, mate." Jamie said, tossing him a fag.

"Sarah, come keep me company. Thought I saw a dog round about anyway." He said, standing up.

"Okay." I simply replied.

I looked over into Alex's eyes and sent him a look that said 'This isn't over, Turner.'

He smirked as he bit a piece of waffle.

I could have melted.

The look those deep brown eyes gave me.

That look ripped through my being in the best way possible.

I turned away and followed Van outside, a small smile still sitting on my lips as i looked around and took in the morning air.

Van lit his cig and took a puff of it as his blue eyes squinted, blocking some of the light from them.

"Where did you go last night?" He asked.

"I didn't go anywhere." I responded.

"But, you knocked on the door for me to let you in." He pointed out.