Chapter1

[[[I'd like to state now that there is going to be lots of talk about depression and anxiety throughout this story so I'm just for warning!]]]

-

Even after all this time I still miss you two like crazy.
How are you doing mom and dad...are you doing well?

I felt a tear slide down my face as I run my finger across a picture frame.

I suppose I was "too young" at the time my parents passed away but that doesn't make me miss them any less.

Everyday I have to face the fact that I'll never get to see them again.

All of this didn't help with my depression and anxiety that would kick my ass at every second of the day it seemed.

I always felt sad, that was when I wasn't with my best Friend of over 10 years, Yoongi.

Yoongi and I had been to hell and back together and I don't know where I'd be if I didn't have him in my life.

We currently lived in a dorm with his six friends who were all really amazing people and on top of that, super talented.

They were all part of a musical group called Bts and they we're amazing.

No matter what I was always right beside them, supporting them.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" I hear a voice say knocking me from my thoughts.

I looked up to see Yoongi standing in the doorway leaning against the door frame.

I quickly tuck the picture frame back into my dresser drawer and stand up, drying my face.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." I say forcing a smile onto my face.

"You don't have to lie to me (y/n), I know you're not." he says and I let out a breath as my forced smile fades.

"Haha, you caught me." I say and walk over to my dresser.

"Don't forget to take these." he says, running his slender fingers over my anti-depressants.

I pull in my lips and take them from him. I take two and stick the bottle back into my dresser.

"What are you two up to in here?" One of his friends, Namjoon asks.

"Just talking, see ya later." Yoongi says then disappears down the hallway.

"You look pretty today." Namjoon says smiling down at me.

"Thanks." I say and walk out of my room.

I was used to all of the guys in the dorm flirting with me but I never paid much interested to it because well, I wasn't interested.

I looked at them as friends and not in a boyfriend material type of way even though I'm sure they'd make great boyfriends and any girl would be lucky to have them.

"Hi (Y/n)! Do you want to come with us today?" Hoseok says, smiling down at me.

"Where?" I ask but not really caring because I'd reject the offer anyway.

"We're going to record some of Yoongi's mixtape. I'm sure it'd mean a lot to him if you came!" Taehyung says while smiling brightly at me.

My eyes wander off to Yoongi who's staring outside with a bored look on his face.

"She doesn't have to come." he replies before walking outside.

Honestly it kinda hurt to hear him say it but this is how he was.

He never really showed much emotions and what he was feeling but I was totally okay with that.

He had problems of his own just as I had and I respected him for being able to get out of bed in the morning and do what he does.

The guys nod sadly before reassuring me that they'd be home in a couple hours.

Once they left I went back to my room and blasted the song Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon rapped called Never mind.

I sang along with Yoongi's parts while thinking back on everything.

Hm, now I missed him.