Chapter8

»Your pov«

"You did great (y/n)!" The guys say happily for the millionth time.

I thanked them once again and headed inside with them.

When we got inside I parted ways and went to my room.

I closed my door and leaned against it.

I didn't notice my hands were shaking until now.

I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath.

Today was exhausting.

Jackson seemed so set on me singing with him and in general and so did the others.

The only person that didn't seem to want me to was Yoongi and that's what I cared about most.

I knew he was only looking out for me but ever since my mom's birthday something was different.

The atmosphere between us had changed somehow but I didn't know how it had.

When I open my eyes again I'm faced with the blank white wall of my bedroom

I stand up straight and walk out and to Yoongi's room.

When I knock and don't get a response I push the door open and pop my head inside.

He wasn't there but I knew where he was.

"Working on anything good?" I ask, coming up behind Yoongi who was sitting at a computer working on music.

He doesn't even seem that surprised by my presence.

"Hm, yeah it's going well. What are you doing here?" He asks, turning to me and leaning back in his chair.

"I wanted to talk." I say and pull up a chair and sit down in front of him.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Hmm, not really. I just wanted to talk about today." I say and he looks at me and waits for me to talk.

"It's just that you kinda rejected me going to Jyp entertainment with Jackson and I wanted to why. Do you not think I'm good enough?" I ask as I look down at my hands.

"It's not that. Trust me (y/n), you're more than good it's just there's no way you're up for the idea and you know it." he says and I knew myself that it was true but there was only one reason I would.

"Wouldn't you like me better if I did? Get famous I mean." I say and he looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"Being famous has nothing to do with who you are as a person (y/n)." he says and I sigh.

"I know but I want you to look at me the way I look at you. I want you to be proud of me like I'm proud of you." I say and I see him smile as he sets his hand on top of my head.

"You don't have to push yourself out of your comfort zone for me to be proud of you. I've been looking at you the way you look at me since we were 5 years old." he says and my eyes widen a little at his words.

"You've been through so much and yet you're still going strong and I admire you for that. You have your days were you break down but you never once gave up so yes, I am proud of you." he says and I feel tears burning my eyes.

This was only the second time he's showed me his true feelings and It still had a huge effect on me.

"Come on don't cry." he says and I wipe the tears and smile.

"Thank you, Oppa." I say and he furrows his eyebrows.

"I told you not to call me that." he says and I can't help but to smile.

"I know." I say and stand up.

"Hey, where are you going?" He asks as I head towards the door.

"Home. See you later, Oppa." I say and smirk when I see his nose scrunch up.

I laugh and head home.

I was happy.