Chapter21

((((((Your pov))))))

When I got to my room I went to shut the door but it was pushed open by none other than Yoongi.

"What do you want?" I ask with my face holding no emotion.

"We need to talk." he says while stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"If it's not that important it can wait. I'm pretty Eh right now so I just want to sleep." I say and he shakes his head.

"No, I have to do this now." he says then pulls me out by my wrist.

"Woah, what are you doing?" I ask as he drags me out the front door, ignore the others questions.

"Just follow me." he says.

"Well I don't have much of a choice now do I?" I say as he drags me away.

When we finally stop we're at the cemetery by my parents grave.

"What are we doing here?" I ask, a heaviness on my heart.

Instead of answering my question he turns to the graves.

"Mr and Mrs (L/n), I hope you approve of me because even though I was blind and didn't see it after all these years I now know." he says then grabs onto my hand.

My heart was hammering against my chest.

"I love (y/n). I may not show it but that's only because I don't know how. I've never been in love before but I know. I love her."

When he says that I feel tears fall from my eyes and I turn to him the hug him, burying my face into his chest.

"Do you really mean it?" I ask and he laughs a little.

"Of course I mean it. I wouldn't have dragged you all the way out here if I didn't." he says and lifts my head so our eyes meet.

"Will you go out with me?" He asks and I nod my head and smile.

"Ahh that felt so awkward to say." he say while scrunching his nose.

I laugh a little and tug at his hand.

"It's getting cold, let's head back." I say and he's quick to agree.

I felt so many emotions at the moment.

I love him.

He loves me.

We were finally together.

When we got back everyone was in the living room.

When they saw us they gave us a questioning look.

Yoongi went and sat down and I followed and sat on the kitchen stool.

Wasn't going to lie, the whole dating concept felt a bit awkward but I liked it.

"What's going on?" Hoseok says looking over at Yoongi.

Everyone seemed curious to the same question.

"Nothing much." he says and I look over at him.

Did he not want them to know or?

"Are you sure about that?" Hoseok asks, now looking at me.

I look back at Yoongi who's sitting there without much of an expression.

It kinda hurt.

"Nothing happened." I say and walk over to my room.

After a couple minutes the door opened and in came Yoongi.

I didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry okay, I'm just not one to have people all in my business. That's how relationships end." he says, walking over to me.

So he just didn't want people ruining it.

"Army would go crazy if they found that out." he adds and I nod.

"So please don't be upset." he says as he grabs onto my hand and pulls me into his chest.

"Alright I'm sorry. I just assumed you didn't want them to know because you're embarrassed or something." I say and he shakes his head.

"Of course not. I've never been embarrassed of you." he says and I relax a little.

"I love you okay? I may not say it out loud often so don't forget it." he says and I smile and stand on my tip toes and kiss him.

"I love you, Min Yoongi." I say.

When I pull back he smiles.

"I love you too. Now get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." he says and we say our goodnights.

When he left I laid down with a giant smile plastered onto my face.

Min Yoongi, after all these years, I can happily say that I'm in love with you.