Chapter17

"Apologize!" He yells from behind me.

"did nothing wrong!" I yell back as I run for my life.

Yoongi had been chasing me for around 10 minutes now and my legs were getting tired.

He just doesn't known when to give up.

The guys were watching us confused and when I saw Namjoon I took the opportunity and flung myself at him.

"Save me!" I yell and climb up him to get to his shoulders but fail miserably as Yoongi pulls me off.

Oh no here I lie on my death bed.

"What are you guys doing?" Namjoon asks; pulling back on my arm so I slipped out of Yoongi's grip.

"Nothing. Forget it." Yoongi say as fixes his
Sweater before going to walk away.

I didn't want him to get mad at me so I grabbed onto his arm, stopping him.

"I'm sorry, okay there I said it." I say and he turns around and looks at me then escapes my hold and sits down on the couch.

"Anyways, you never said who the necklace was from." Hoseok says from beside Namjoon.

"Oh, um. It was a gift from Yoongi." I say and they all look over at Yoongi.

"You bought (y/n) that necklace?" Hoseok asks and Yoongi looks over and shrugs.

"Yeah, it's not a big deal. It was a birthday present." He says with a straight face.

I was kinda hurt that he said that because to me it was a big deal...

Yoongi's pov~

I watched (y/n) as she walked away without any reason.

"Wow." Namjoon mumbles almost inaudibly but I catch it.

"Wow what?" I ask and he seems a bit surprised.

"I mean wow as in how rude can you be?" He says and I'm taken back by how he's talking to me, his hyung.

"Woah Namjoon, chill" Jimin says but he seems to completely zone him out.

"How can you sit there and act like that in front of her?! You two are so clueless that you don't even see how you feel about each other." he says and I raise my eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" I ask and his face turns to anger.

"You two have been together way before I met you and I could tell just by looking at you two that there was something there and now everyone can see it. The way she looks at you and looks up to you, like you're her world and i see the way you look at her. Dammit Yoongi! Man up and tell her how you Fucking feel!" He snaps and then tries to catch his breath as I sit there in shock.

The others are staring at the scene with their jaws to the ground.

"I don't like (y/n), not like that, so don't go around getting the wrong idea about-"

but I'm cut off as his fist flies into my face causing me to stumble back.

"What the fuck man?!" I yell, placing my hand over my now busted lip.

Just then I noticed (y/n) standing behind Jimin.

Her lips remained in a straight line but there was something off about the look in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asks, walking over to me.

"See." Namjoon spits before leaving the room.

"I'm fine." I say, pushing her hands away from my face.

"How much of that did you hear?" I ask.

"Enough." she says as she backs up from me then turns around so her back is to me.

"He's right ya know." she says with a laugh.

"What?" I ask still confused on what was happening here.

"Namjoon was right when he said I look at you like you're my world, because you are and that made me fall in love with you. Even though it took me this long to realize it, I know now and after thinking, I thought you felt the same but I know now I was wrong." she says with a laugh.

"Y/n) I-" but she's cuts me off while turning around to face me.

"I heard you loud and clear the first time. Thanks for everything, Suga." she says as a tear falls down her cheek.

Before I can say anything else she runs away but I'm too shocked to chase after her.

I don't know if I was more shocked hearing her confession or at the fact that she didn't call me by my name like she always had.

"Wow hyung, that was harsh." Jungkook says then he, Taehyung, and Jimin walk in the direction of her room.

I look over and Hoseok and Jin just shake their heads.

Not only had I let down the younger members but also my own hyung.

I let out a breath and walk to my room and shut and lock the door.

Now I felt bad..