Chapter2

"(Y/n) we're home!" I heard Taehyung yell but that's the last thing I was worried about.

Moments before I had a panic attack and now here I was shaking and crying on my floor.

"(Y/n) I said we're- oh my, what's wrong?!" Taehyung asked, kneeling down at my side.

I couldn't speak because I couldn't think straight.

"What's happening?" I hear from the doorway and then I hear more voices.

The guys knew about my depression but they didn't know about the anxiety or attacks.

"Move." I hear and then next thing I know Yoongi is pulling me into him.

I was engulfed into the comforting warmness of Yoongi's chest.

"Sh, it's okay." he whispers while rocking me back and forth.

He delt with this quite frequently ever since we were kids.

"Is she okay? What's going on?" Jimin asks, looking inside the room with the same worried expression covering the faces of the other five guys.

"Don't worry, I got it." Yoongi says running his fingers through my hair to calm me down.

I hear silence and know that the guys have left.

"Are you alright now?" He asks and as much as I didn't want to, I moved back.

"I'm sorry." I say looking down at my still shaky hands.

"You always say that." he says, sounding unfazed.

"I know but you were having a good day recording and had to come home to deal with this." I say and he looks at me then stands up.

"Anyways, thanks." I say when he doesn't say anything I stand up too then walk past him and straight out the front door.

A nice walk will help clear my mind, hopefully.

When I finally stopped walking I looked around at my surroundings.

I had walked straight to the cemetery my parents were at.

I let out a breath then go out in search of their graves.

Finally, I found them.

They were right next to each other.

I stared down at the graves and before I knew it, tears were spilling from my eyes and on top of that, rain fell from the dark gloomy sky and drenched me.

My whole body felt numb.

Why did it have to be them?

Why them and not me?

I cried harder as my body shook violently.

Then I screamed.

I needed so badly to get out my frustration, my anger, my sadness.

I sat down on the rain soaked grass and buried my face into my knees.

Without them I was alone.

Of course I have Yoongi and the guys but that's different.

I need my parents.

I needed them so badly.

My phone rang almost inaudibly under the loud pouring rain.

I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the screen.

It was Yoongi.

I clicked answer then waited.

"Where are you? You're going to get sick out in the rain like this." he say in a serious monotone voice.

"Hm, who cares." I say, running my fingers over the old flowers at my mother's grave.

I needed to bring more on her birthday.

"Tell me where you are, we'll come get you." he says but I just stare blankly down at the grave then hang up.

I didn't want to go back, not now.

I wonder what my parents would have thought of Yoongi...about the others too.

I bet they'd like them.
..
With a sigh I stand up and turn back in the direction of the dorm.

I was chilled to the bone by this point I wanted nothing more than the warmth of my bed.

I dragged my feet across the wet cement as I made my way back.

It was pretty late by time I got back, around 11:56pm I think.

When I entered the dorm I noticed all the guys standing there in the living room.

"Shouldn't you guys be sleeping? It's late and-"

"Are you at idiot!?" Yoongi yells, coming towards me with an angry expression on his face.

"Woah, easy there buddy. Don't talk to me like-"

"Why didn't you answer the phone? We were worried sick. If you would have told us we could have helped!" he says with steam practically coming from his ears.

It was weird seeing him get all worked up like this because he never usually did.

"I don't need you or your help. I'm going to sleep." I snap and drag myself to my room.

I didn't mean what I said, I was just angry with myself.

When I got into my room I changed into dry clothes and laid down, letting sleep take me for yet another dreamless sleep.