Chapter14

The dreaded day was here,
My birthday.

I was finally 23 and yet I didn't care.

All I saw today as was the day I couldn't spend with my parents.

"Happy Birthday!" I hear and then feel body weight on top of me.

When I opened my eyes I saw Taehyung.

"Crushing. Me." I breath and he apologizes and gets off and I look behind him to see the others.

My eyes went straight to Yoongi.

He was leaning against the door frame with his eyes set on me.

"Thanks guys. I know I said we'd hang out but there's something I have to do first." I say while standing up and running my fingers through my hair then pulling it up into a bun.

"Wait, what do you have to do?" Jungkook asks and I hear someone clear their throat.

"Just drop it."

It was Yoongi.

Of course he knew what I had to do so him saying that made me feel less anxious about telling them.

With that, I hurried out to my parents grave.

When I got there all I could do was stare at them.

I missed them so much and it hurt so badly that they couldn't be here.

I felt cold, empty, and alone.

Every birthday was the same.

I'd wake up hating myself even more than the last year and then I'd come here and cry.

Being alone was the hardest thing ever.

Just as I felt myself staring to cry I hear a twig snapped and I turned around only to come face to face with all 7 of the guys.

They were all looking at me with shocked and sad expressions, but not Yoongi.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask, wiping my tears.

"Ah so you guys are (y/n)'s parents. You're lucky to have such a beautiful and bright daughter." Jin says, squatting down in front of the grave.

"Yeah! She's such a wonderful person!" Hoseok says as he squats down too.

"I agree, she's amazing!" Jimin say while flashing a smile and doing the same.

Soon enough everyone was kneeling and praising me.

I felt tears burning my eyes as Yoongi joined them.

"Thank you for bringing (y/n) to me. I may not say it out loud but she's very important to me, so thank you." he says and that's when I lost it.

I buried my hands into my sleeves and started crying.

My heart felt heavy in my chest.

All of them thought so highly of me and this whole time I've been so rude and not anywhere near as Nice as them.

"Why are you crying (y/n)?" Namjoon asks in a gentle voice and I look around at them with foggy eyes.

"I'm so sorry." I say and their faces soften and then we're all pulled into a group hug.

"I love you guys so much." I say and they seem a bit taken back but smile.

"We love you too (y/n)!" Hoseok says and they squeeze me tighter.

This was the first time we've all been this close as friends.

I felt our bond strengthen in this moment.

"Let's get home and have this party!" Taehyung says excitedly and I agree and follow them back to the house.

I guess I really did have other people who cared about me...it felt nice.

Yoongi also said I was very important to him.

My heart beat picked up and my face got hot as I thought back.

This was...