Chapter11

When I woke up the next morning the house was silent.

I forced myself out of my warm comfy bed and headed to the living room.

Nothing.

They were all usually up at this time so where were they?

I walked into the kitchen for some food and found a blue sticky note resting on the table. It said

-(Y/n), sorry we couldn't be there when you woke up we had some dance rehearsal stuff to do but we'll be home in a couple hours. Don't do anything crazy while we're gone.
-Namjoon

What did he think I was gonna do? Burn the house down?

I make a tck noise and throw the sticky note into the trash and look for something to eat.

Upon finding nothing I realize the only way I was eating was if I actually went to get it.

Sigh.

I hurried up and got dressed, throwing on a hoodie I stole from Jungkook awhile ago and then a pair of leggings.

I then slipped on my shoes, grabbed my phone, then left.

I walked the streets for about 30 minutes just trying to decide where it was that I wanted to eat and finally I decided on a small cafe.

Since It was still relatively early I figured why not.

As I was ordering I felt a tap on my shoulder that caused me to Jump 50 feet, figuratively speaking that is.

When I turned I came face to face with Jackson.

My eyes widened a little seeing as I didn't expect him to be here.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." I say, grabbing onto my sweater by my heart as I tried to catch my breath.

"I'm sorry, let me pay for your stuff as an apology." he says with a little laugh.

"I can manage on my own." I say and pull the money out of my wallet and hand it to the worker.

"Then how about we eat together? You don't have plans do you?" He asks, tilting his head to the side.

I mentally awed.

"I Don't, so sure." I say then grab my things from the person then wait for Jackson to order his things.

I figured the guys would be awhile so why not.

Who would pass up this opportunity anyway?

Once he got his things we sat down at a window booth and talked, about music and the guys mainly.

"How long have you been singing?" He asks while putting his straw up to his lips.

I forced myself not to stare.

"Uh well, I don't remember exactly. I just sang one day and got compliments for being good and that's when I knew I guess." I say taking a bite of my bagel.

I felt a bit self conscious when I seen him looking at me for longer than he should have.

"Do I have something on my face?" I ask with my eyes widening a bit.

He laughs and shakes his head.

"Then why are you staring at me?" I ask, fidgeting with my cup.

"You're just really pretty." he says and I feel my face heating.

Did he really just call me pretty?

I must be dreaming.

"Uh thanks." I say while quickly looking out the window so he couldn't see me blushing.

"Yoongi must be Lucky." he says and I slowly turn my head back towards him and furrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I ask and he looks a little confused.

"Well you two are dating, aren't you?" He asks and my eyes widen at his words.

"What? No. Yoongi is a childhood friend..no he's more than that. Yoongi is kinda like..I don't know, it's hard to explain." I say as I take a sip of my coffee.

"You like him though, don't you?" He asks and I almost choke on my drink.

I look up at him with wide eyes and before I can deny his statement I see all 7 of the guys standing behind Jackson looking shocked.

When did they get here?

"Oh hey guys what's up?" Jackson says, standing up to greet them.

"Are you two on a date or something?" Taehyung asks but before I can object to it he nods, causing my eyes to widen.

What was he doing??

When he says that I instantly feel 7 sets of eyes on me.

"No it's-"

"Sure it is (y/n), you don't have to be embarrassed!" Hoseok says brightly and I let out a frustrated groan.

Nobody ever listened to me.

"I guess we'll leave you two alone then." Namjoon says and leaves with the other trailing behind him.

My eyes were glued on Yoongi as I watched him walk away with the others.

Once they were out of sight I turned to Jackson.

"Why would you do that??" I ask in disbelief.

"Don't worry, I know it's not a date. I was just trying to get Suga and Rapmon fired up." he says, smirking a little.

"Why?" I ask as I sit back down.

"Wow, Rapmon was right when he said you were clueless..." He says and I scrunch my eyebrows together.

"He said that? Oh I'm gonna-"

"Don't worry about it too much. You'll realize why soon. Anyways, I have to get going. it was fun hanging out!" he says and flashes a smile before leaving, leaving me to sit there confused.

I shake my head and make my way home.