Chapter6

"No way!" I yell, running down the hallway away from Yoongi.

He was currently trying to convince me to sing with him and the guys for a song but I wasn't haven't that.

Not gonna lie, I was pretty good at singing but there was no way I was singing a song with them.

What if someone likes it and wants more? I can't do that.

Just as I thought I was getting away I felt arms around my waist pulling me back.

"I've been caught!" I screech as I'm thrown onto the couch, falling on top of Namjoon in the process.

"What are you two doing?" Jin asks confused.

"I'm trying to convince her to sing with us." Yoongi says, sitting down on the couch.

I get off of Namjoon after apologizing multiple times.

"That's why you were chasing her?" Jungkook asks and he nods.

"Why do you want her to sing with us so badly if she doesn't want to?" Taehyung asks and he looks over at him.

"Her voice is good. It should be heard." he praises and I can't help but to smile.

"You know, you two would make a cute couple." Jimin says while flashing a smile and I look over to see Yoongi scrunching his face.

"Hey, don't make that face! I'm not that bad!" I pout while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah she's beautiful! You should take that as a compliment." Hoseok says and Yoongi leans forward.

"So will you sing with us?" He presses while pushing away the previous subject.

I shake my head.

"We'll make Yoongi take you on a date!" Jin says and both our eyebrows raise.

"Why would we want that?" I ask as I look over at Jin like he was crazy.

"I don't know. I just sense something between you two." he says and Jungkook and Jimin smile.

"Me too." they say together and I shake my head.

"It's not like that so no, offer denied." I say as I stand up and straighten out my clothes.

Yoongi didn't seem at all fazed by the conversation that was unrolling before him.

I mean why would he?

"Awe come on (y/n)! It'll be fun!" Taehyung says as he flashes a bright smile.

"Nope." I say then walk back to my bedroom.

There was nothing they could say or do that would make me sing with them.

Nothing.