Chapter23

((((((Your pov)))))))))

When we finally got back to the house everyone gathered around in the living room.

Yoongi seemed a bit on edge and I'm guessing it was for many different reasons.

I walked to my room and started to take off my jewelry and such.

Everything except the necklace Yoongi had given me.

As I was in the process my door opened and in came Yoongi.

"Hey." I say while turning to face him.

"Hey." he says in a low voice.

He sounded upset.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the Jyp thing. I just didn't wanna make a big deal out of it." I say and I see his face scrunch a little.

"Then why did you tell Namjoon?" He asks.

"Like I said, he was there when it happened. So of course we talked about it and stuff." I say and he frowns.

"What did he tell you?" He asks and I look up at him and smile.

"He just told me to follow my heart. If it's something I wanted to do then to do it but if not no one can say anything about my decision because it was my decision." I say and he let's out a breath.

"If you really want to then do it." he says.

"The only thing holding me back is i don't know if I can." I say, pushing back my hair.

"(Y/n) you're crazy talented. I know your anxiety is going to get in the way of that a lot, trust me I know, but believe me when I tell you that you have a beautiful voice and you really should share it with the world." he says and I feel a smile slipping onto my face.

"Thank you Yoongi, I'll keep that in mind." I say and he smiles and nods.

"Alright, now let's go tell the guys." he says and I raise my eyebrows towards him.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask and he grabs onto my hand, pulling me along with him.

"I'm sure." he says then let's go once we get near the living room.

Gotta build up the suspense I guess.

"Everyone, I have something I need to tell you." Yoongi says and everyone turns in our direction with concerned and confused looks on their faces.

"Okay so for the past two weeks (y/n) and I have been dating." he says straight up.

Surprisingly no one but Namjoon seemed shocked.

"Well obviously." Jin says as he stands up and walks to us.

"Huh? You already knew?" Yoongi asks, dumbfounded.

"Of course we knew. You two are so obvious." he says with a laugh.

"It's cute though and it's been a long time coming. Congratulations." he says and hugs him.

"I'm happy for you." Namjoon says while forcing a smile.

I felt bad but I couldn't do anything at this point.

"We're all happy for you! We knew all along that this would happen and I'm glad it did." Hoseok says and I smile.

"Thank you guys, it means a lot..also I have a favor to ask." I say as I look over at all of them.

"Of course, what is it (y/n)?" Jin asks as Yoongi and everyone else gives me a questioning look.

"Okay so..."