Chapter7

"Jackson as in the one and only Jackson Wang as in Got7's Jackson Wang, The Jackson Wang?" I ask with my mouth hanging all the way open.

"Yup, we know how much you love and look up to him so we called him and he agreed to do the song with us, that is, if you'll sing of course." Namjoon says and I bite down on my lip.

Of course they'd make an offer they know I wouldn't refuse.

Bastards.

"Okay fine, I'll do it, but only for Jackson!" I say then smile at the mention of his name.

I had been listening to Got7 and Jackson for many years and even though I'd never met him I had the biggest crush on Jackson.

Now I was going to be meeting and singing with him!

"Great, we start today!" Jin says while flashing a smile.

"Wait today?! I have to go get ready!" I say and flee down the hall and into my room.

I had to make myself look as presentable as I could considering the fact that I look like a piece of trash 24/7.

After about 30 minutes of getting ready I was finally done.

When I walked back into the living room the guys all looked at me.

"You didn't need to get all dressed up ya know. You're beautiful the way you are." Namjoon says and his cheeks heat a bit.

"Thanks." I say a bit shyly.

"Alright alright, let's go." Yoongi says and makes his way out of the front door.

When we get to the studio I can just feel my anxiety getting the best of me.

I felt so out of place here and on top of that I was going to meet the guy I've liked for so long.

"Hey guys, long time no see." I hear and I freeze in my spot.

There in front of me was Jackson Wang.

The Jackson Wang.

"This must be (y/n)!" he says walking over to me with a huge smile on his face.

His smile and personality was what I loved most about him.

"Nice to meet you." He says and takes me by surprise by pulling me into a hug.

My breath was taken away from me then.

He smelt so good too.

I've dreamt of this moment for so long.

"We should get started." Yoongi says from behind us.

I wave my hand to signal as to say "Just a few more minutes."

I didn't want this to end and I sure as hell didn't wanna start singing.

When Jackson pulled back I felt my nerves instantly flaring up.

Now I had to sing, not only in front of Jackson, but in front of Yoongi.

I was always nervous singing in front of Yoongi because I wanted to make him proud and what if he didn't like it.

I hated the thought.

We go into the recording area and Jackson smiles down at me.

"Don't worry, I heard about your anxiety and trust me, you'll do great." he says reassuringly as he places his hand on my shoulder.

When he said that I felt a burst of confidence.

Let's do this.

((((Namjoon's pov))))

"Wow they sing great together!" Jin says in amazement as we watch and listen to Jackson and (y/n) singing.

"They look cute too. I wonder if they'll date." Jungkook says and I look over to see Yoongi clench his jaw a little.

I hated the idea.

I didn't want to see (y/n) with him.

It would hurt too much.

I had liked her for a long time and couldn't face the reality that I couldn't have her.

"You did so great!" Jackson says excitedly once they finally finish the song.

"Really? I don't think I did that good." she says shyly as she looks down at her shoes.

"Yes really, you should really look into singing, maybe I could even get you into my company and-"

"No." I hear and everyone's eyes turn to Yoongi who was standing there staring at (y/n).

"What do you mean no? She has a great voice." Jackson says.

"She's not ready for that type of thing, I'm sorry." Yoongi says and I see (y/n) relax but still was a bit tense.

He always seemed to know exactly what she was thinking and exactly how to make her feel better when something was wrong.

All in all, they were perfect together.

Soulmates practically.

Not that either of them knew it.

"Well if you change your mind, let me know." Jackson says before saying his goodbyes then leaving.

"Let's get home." Yoongi says and walks out first.

Why was he acting like this...?