Prolouge

We all make decisions. Some better than others, but still. Our choices in this life define us. Good or bad, it's the truth. Our minds have a way of, forcing us to do one thing, while our hearts tell us to do another.

Let me give you an example. Let us start with something minuscule. Like, you see a candy bar in a store. Your brain says 'take it', but your heart says, 'just turn around and leave'.

You stop yourself momentarily to think. Should I take it? Your brain starts to overpower your heart saying that they won't miss one candy bar.

Meanwhile, your heart is telling you that you should turn around, and go home. But it's too late as your brain has taken control and the candy bar is being wedged between your shirt and jacket. You look down trying to be discreet, but you are shit out of luck when those store sensors go off. You walk faster until you feel someone stop you.

Now, thinking about it, you would probably just get a warning. If you stole from an extremely expensive candy store you could possibly be fined. I don't know, I've never stolen anything before. Especially candy. I've done ten times worse.

Some call it lying in the court of law, but the higher-ups like to call it obstruction of justice. I got away with it for about a month until the other victim's lawyer said that there was no reason I could have done it, and they figured out that I was lying.

Thus me ending up in a juvenile detention center for girls like me.

***

Yay! First story posted in forever! I swear I will finish this one!

Byee <3