Fifteen

WARNING!!!!

There is a small scene where things get a bit................. heated. But it's nothing much. There will be no things being stuck into things I promise. But I do advise anyone under the age of ten to look away.

I don't want to be responsible for ruining your innocence.

*Stands up and bows*

Thank you, thank you.

*Waits awkwardly for applause*

*Gets none*

*Dies inside*

PEACE!

~*~

"Lawrence, how do you know my name?" I ask.

"I know more than you think, Ser," he admits, moving closer to me. I take a step back.

"Stay away from me," I warn.

"Ser, please. Let me explain."

"No, I don't even know who you are. You lied to me. How could you do that? You knew who killed my best friend and never told me."

"I don't expect you to forgive me, but please here me out," Lawrence begs.

"No, stay the hell away from me!" I yell and scramble to the window. I open it and run out quickly. I sprint down the street, not looking back to see if Lawrence is following. I run until I reach the town which isn't far from where the house was. Once I stop in front of Paul's Bar, I take a moment to breathe. I glance behind me to see if Lawrence followed and sigh in relief when I see he hasn't. I start to walk a bit, my mind spinning. The whole parking lot is filled with a bunch of drunk, middle aged men hanging around with cigarettes dangling from their lips. I see a lady standing by the Paul's sign and jog over to her. She looks around thirty and has her red hair cut short. I smile and wave her down.

"Hi, I uh, don't have a phone and I need a ride. Could I borrow your phone? I swear I will take two minutes tops," I say, now practically beg.

"Of course, doll. Waiting for my husban' to come out so we can head home to the kids," she says in a full southern accent. She pulls out her phone from her purse and hands it over to me. "Take all the time you need."

"Thank you, so much," I smile. I quickly dial up the only friend I have right now and wait with the phone pressed to my ear. After the second ring, he picks up.

"Hello?" Jared's voice echoes through the phone.

"Hey, Jared! It's me, Ser. I'm in front of Paul's bar. Can you come pick me up?" I ask.

"Why are you at Paul's?" he asks.

"It's a long story."

"Aren't you with Mr. Badass with a motorcycle?"

"It's an even longer story," I reply.

Jared sighs. "Yeah. I'll be there in ten."

"Thanks, bye." I turn back to the sweet southern lady and hand her phone back. She gladly takes it.

"You gotcha self a ride, dear?" she asks.

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you," I answer.

"My pleasure."

~*~

Exactly ten minutes later, Jared's car pulls up in front of me, and I reach to grab the door handle. I sit inside, closing the door with me. I look to Jared who's expression is unreadable. I stare out of the window, avoiding his piercing gaze.