5|VIRGINS AND SACRIFICES✔

' At some pointyou have to realizethat some peoplecan stay in your heart, butnot in your life

' At some point
you have to realize
that some people
can stay in your heart, but
not in your life. '

____________________

"SO BASICALLY the girl who was stuck with Boyd in the bank vault is Derek's sister who Derek thought was dead and her name is Cora and they almost killed Derek and Scott and then Allison broke the mountain ash barrier at the bank and Boyd and Cora escaped. And they found Erica's body, also Boyd and Cora almost killed two little kids and two other people and now their on the loose in Beacon Hills." I rant, my breath running out as I pull at my hair, making sure to include every detail of the events that took palce just a few hours prior.

"Yup." Stiles confirms, nodding as his eyes meet mine for a brief second, before they flicker to the road again.

Currently, we are on our way to the public pool.

My sister had called mr, sounding terrified, telling me that she found a body, how fun.

Please note the sarcasm.

"So Derek and Scott are still looking for Boyd and Cora?" I fix my gaze on Stiles, hom nodding at my question,

"Yeah, he said they're going to try and trap them in the school." Stiles infroms, just as we pull up at the local swimming pool.

I quickly exit the Jeep, Stiles copying my actions as I spot my sister, striding over to hee.

"Lydia are you okay?" I give her a small hug, rubbing her back, trying to calm her.

"I'm okay. That over there. . .not okay." Lydia points upward, my eyes traveling to a body.

Blood seeps from the body, and I instantly cringe at the sight, looking away.

"Okay, okay i'm calling my dad." Stiles informs us, fishing out his phone.

"I already called 911." Lydia interjects quickly, her words slightly rushed.

"You called the police before you called us?" Stiles raises his eyebrows at Lydia in disbelief. "Am I suppose to call you guys first when I find a dead body?"

"Yes!"

▪▪▪
STILES'S POV
▪▪▪

"I'm calling Scott." I inform the girls, fishing out my phone and dailing Scott's number.

After the third ring he picks us.