Chapter 1

So this is my first fan fiction I'm doing, and I'm going to try write everyday and not just give up since this is my first. So I hope you guys will like it 😊

So my name is Carrie Walker and I'm from Kansas. I'm 23 years old and I know about the supernatural creatures but I don't hunt them because I''m not that good at fighting and stuff. I actually know Dean and Sam Winchester, they were the one who told me about the supernatural creatures because they saved me one time from being attacked by a vampire...
So they wanted me to move somewhere else because I will be more closer to a guy they know. I think his last name was Hale but I don't remember his first name.

So today I moved to Beacon Hills from Kansas, it was really hard to leave Kansas because it's my home town but I had to leave it.
The car ride felt like an eternity but it actually took me five days to drive to Beacon Hills. The car I own is a Shelby mustang GT 500, but I call it Ellinor, like the car in the movie gone in 60 seconds. And sometimes I call it baby too. 

So I drove to find a motel I could stay in. And when I found a motel I parked outside, I grabbed my stuff from the passenger seat, and headed towards the motel I was gonna stay in.
I walked to the front desk and asked an old lady that I wanted to check in, and I got number 8 so I headed towards the room I was gonna stay in. When I opened the door , I've unpacked a few things for the night and went to sleep.

So this was my first chapter, I hope you guys will like it 😊.

Yeah maybe I should tell you guys, my english aren't that good just so you know 😆. But I'm trying my best