Chapter 20

When we got back from the grocery store Peter started cooking food and I think it was sausage and potatoes he was doing. But anyway I went to my room and listened to the cds I bought.

I played Damn Yankees first and listen through the whole cd and every song was awesome but the song High Enough was the best song on the cd record.

On Extreme cd record I only got to song number 5 which is More than words when Peter told me that the food was ready and that was the only song so far that was good. So I paused and went downstairs to eat dinner with Peter.

It was sausage with potatoes he did and he even did a salad. Ketchup and mustard was standing on the table if you wanted to dip the food in it.

We ate in silence, enjoying the food.
Before Peter spoke up.

"Hey, I just realised something. When I came in to your room this morning, why was it two holes in the roof?

I choked on my food not knowing how to explain that. And I think I don't needed to do it either because I started to cough real bad.
Peter noticed that so he got up from his chair and dragged me up, and put his arms around my stomach and pushed it (I don't know XD, just go with it) a few times until a bit of a potatoe flew out of my mouth.

"What the bloody hell, are you okay Carrie?"

Yeah I am now. That was not nice to experience, thanks for saving me.

"Are you really sure that you are okay?
That could've have ended real bad, you know?"

Yeah I know but I'm really okay Peter, I promise.

"You got me scared to death for a moment Carrie, never do that again!!."

I promise, and I never break my promises Peter.

"Good!"

He threw away the last food on my plate in the trash. And his too.

"No more food, let's do something else instead."

Like what? There's nothing to do in this house.
Or what did you have in mind?

"Something like this."

He put his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him so he could close the gap between us. And that's when he leaned down and kissed me. This time it was actually real. So I kissed him back.

Okay so I kind of lied to you guys, I started writing this chapter yesterday but I didn't think it would be finished already. But hey it's up sooner, that's something right? 😀

Peace out by Julia Draven