Chapter 23

A/N I am really sorry for my bad english, but I hope you get what I mean when I write bad/ wrong sometimes or all the time.... and sorry for repeating the same words very often but I hope the book is good anyway.

I woke up on the couch next morning, falling asleep to the tv in the background yesterday. I got up from the couch and walked to the bathroom to do my needs in there. Once I got out I made myself a sandwich in the kitchen and sat down once again on the couch.

The tv was still on so I watched what was on the channel, and Star Wars episode 4 - A new hope, began. The best star wars movie ever made. I took the blanket that was lying on the floor and wrapped it around me and laid down. I got to the part of the movie when Ben Kenobi says "These aren't the droids you are looking for" when I fell asleep again. The tv was turned off when I woke up, and I know that it wasn't me who did it.

A little bit startled by it, I sat up. No one was in the room except for me. Slowly I got up from the couch and walked around the kitchen and the tv room, but no one was there. I even went up stairs but no sign of anyone. Not even Derek. If he would of left he usually leaves a note. I had a bad feeling in my gut and was really scared at this moment to be left alone without a word from Derek.
As I had my back to the kitchen I felt a hand on my shoulder. With that I screamed at the top of my lungs and the laser out of my eyes burst out. But the person behind me put on my special sunglasses on me so it stopped.

I turned around and saw it was Derek.
Don't you ever scare me like that ever again Derek, holy mother of God. Never again, you scared the living daylight out of me.

"Sorry, but I thought you heard me."

Noh man I didn't. Have you been here all along? Cause I searched the whole loft.

"Nah I just came in, I've been to the grocery store and bought us food since we don't have any".

But why didn't you leave a note like you always do when you are going away?

"I thought I didn't have to, thought you were going to sleep longer. I've just been away for 35 minutes. Didn't think you would wake up already".

Oh, but next time you are going away leave a note anyway Derek. You scared me.

He left the bags on the counter and walked over to me and hugged me, which I returned.

"I didn't mean to scare you like that Carrie, I'm so sorry. But let me make it up to you, I'm gonna make a bacon omelette to you."

He let go of me and stared at me, waiting for a response.

No one has ever made a bacon omelette to me before, thaaank you so much Derek.

I gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek.
It really means much to me that you do it. I'm really happy. But I'm just gonna take a shower so I will be back in a bit.
I left and did what I had to do.

After the shower I put on black underwear and bra. I put on white socks and black shorts that ended to my knees with a grey t-shirt with the Linkin Park logo on it.

When I came downstairs I could smell bacon in the whole room.

Mmm it's smell so good Derek, is it finished yet or what? I'm starving

"Soon Carrie, just five more minutes then it's ready. You can put some dishes on the table in the meantime."

I'm on it. A big or a little glass?

"Big."

Okay, I put some milk and water on the table too.

"Awesome, I'm coming with the food now, be ready."

Yey, finally. It took forever. Mmm food.
I cut up a piece of the food, and tasted it and oh my god it felt like heaven. Under the whole time Derek watched me and waited for my reaction.

"So how did it taste? Was it good?."

This is the best bacon omelette I've ever eaten. You need to do this more often. Like seriously. It's so good.

"I'm happy to hear that, and that you enjoyed it. This is actually my first time to do it."

No way that this was your first time doing it. It can't be.

"Well it is."

Then you are born to be a cook, Derek. Hahahaha

"Maybe I am. Are already done with your food? You are a fast eater."

Yeah, I just told you how good it was and when something is good I eat fast.

"That makes me glad, then I know what breakfast I'm gonna do to you."

You're the best Derek.

This is all I've got for this chapter and I'm really proud of it. And I'm proud over me for finally updating a chapter here, haven't really done it for a while. So yey me 😂😂

So lots of love from Julia Draven