Chapter 4

While driving to his place I listened to Bon Jovi's blood on blood.
I drove for ten minutes before I arrived at his place, it was a huge building and there were some stores nearby and a park with a place where kids could play.
I started to walk towards Derek who were waiting for me, he said to me that he owned this building and it was just him who lived here, he also told me that his uncle was here sometimes and just visited. I asked what his uncle name was and he told me that his name was Peter.
When we arrived at the door he told me that his uncle can be here already, he kind of had the key to his home, Derek put the key in the locker and turned it around and opened the door and like Derek said his uncle was there.

                                   Peter's pov
Derek I didn't know you had a girlfriend that were moving in here with you.
Derek - Shut up Peter, this is the girl that Dean and Sam wanted me to keep an eye on and beside, her name is Carrie Walker.
Peter- well my bad.

                                   Carrie's pov
When we entered his uncle was there and while he and Derek talked I looked around his "apartment". He didn't have that much stuff in here, just a brown couch and an Italian table in the living room. A kitchen with three black chairs and a black table, he had a stair that went up were he probably had his bedroom and bathroom. Oh and of course he had lamps here and there too. That's was pretty much he had in here.
His uncle started to walk to me to introduce himself I guess and I guessed right because he shook my hand and told me that his name was Peter Hale.
He wasn't that tall but he was tall enough for me to look up at him. He had brown-ish hair and gorgeous blue eyes.