Chapter 15

Standing here in the middle of nowhere and not finding a gas station anywhere made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

Quite funny actually I don't know so much about cars because this car was my fathers and I kept the car after he died.

I took my phone out of my jacket pocket to call Derek but saw that I didn't have a signal. I started to get angry since I couldn't call Derek, and my car broke down. Like seriously could all this happen at the same time?! And I don't want to run all the way back because I don't want to leave my car out here.

So I sat down on the sideway forcing myself not to freak out.
Just this morning my dumbass boss called me and said that I was fired after staying home so much after the attack.
My last few pennies I've been saving for groceries and stuff so Derek won't have to pay for everything. It's hardly enough as it is and fixing this car won't exactly be helpful for my economy.

I don't know how long I've been sitting here, maybe for 30 minutes when I started to get more angry and frustrated on my car and everything that has happened.

How the bleep am I supposed to get back? Maybe Derek eventually will notice that I'm not there and start searching for me? He knows my scent so he can find me. But if he doesn't I need to figure out a way to get back and maybe leave my car behind or do something else.

I decided to wait for two hours and if he doesn't show up I'm gonna try to push my car to the woods and maybe try to find Derek's old home and stay in there. If I remember correctly, it isn't that far away.

Said and done, I use my whole body to push my baby down the small hill to the woods. As it begins to roll by itself, I run along the side of her trying to get in to the front seat. When I get in, I realise that the steering wheel is locked. No matter how hard I pull, it won't let go. I try to hit the breaks, but it is too late. A huge tree is closing in on me, or maybe I am closing in on it but it doesn't matter. I have no choice but to jump out.

SMASH

I don't know what looked the worst, Eleanor or the tree she had just ran into. I feel my heart pounding, as my cold fingers suddenly were filled with fire. Everything is filled with fire within me.

"I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS"

And suddenly the fire was not within me anymore. It was bursting out of my eyes.

I hope you guys will like this chapter 😆 and I'm really sorry for updating so slow these days