Chapter 5

So I'm gonna put up this chapter and write the next one on Monday if you guys are wondering why I don't write on Sunday

So after Peter left Derek showed me where his guest bedroom was, so we started to climb up the stairs and walked down the hall, he had a few paintings hanging from his wall. We stood in front of the last door in the hall when he opened the door for me, it wasn't a big room just a normal size of it. It had a bed ( of course) and a closet and a bedside table where a lamp stood, and the walls had white wallpaper.

Derek told me if I needed anything I could just ask him, he left me in the room so I could start unpack my things I had in my bag, I started to hang up some t-shirts and shirts in the closet when Derek came in again and asked if I were hungry.
I didn't even know I was hungry when he asked me that so I told him I was, so he asked if pizza was okay, and of course it was. So once again he left me and ordered some pizza for us while I unpacked the last few things I had in my bag. Once I was done I went downstairs and smelled pizza in the whole living room and my stomach started to growl. We ate in silence for ten minutes when we had finished the pizza, he told me that he was tired and were going to sleep and left me alone in the kitchen. After he left I threw the pizza box and went up to the bathroom which was quite big actually, the walls were black and the shower was quite big, I searched for an towel and found one. I started to take off my clothes and hopped in to the shower and while I showered my body I listened to Warrant's heaven. After I were finished I brushed my teeth and put on my pajamas and took my dirty clothes and put them in the dirty basket. And after that I went in to my room and went to sleep.