For fun

So I've wanted to do this for fun and what I'm gonna do is to write a little bit of me. So here we go.

I've just turned 18 on the 3rd April, and I come from Sweden. I live in a town called Huskvarna. I live there with my mom and her fiancé, my big brother and my half sister.

My dad lives in another town, with his wife and three kids (my half brothers).

We recently moved to a bigger apartment since we needed more room for all five of us. And I love my new room, it's much bigger than my old one. My room has beige wallpaper with light brown flowers on, I have a purple carpet and a black bed. I also have a white shelf over my black bureau with cds on it. And I have three perfumes standing on top of it, two of them I got from my mom and the third one I got from my brothers ex-girlfriend. My bureau have a cd player on it, and a few stuff on top if it.
At the end of my bed I have a another black bureau with a TV standing on it and a dvd player.

I also have a guitar standing in my room. Hmm what else do I have in my room?
I have a basketball that I got when I was 8 years old and been using it every spring and summer.
Oh my floor is light brown and my bedroom door is white. My window is dark brown and purple curtains is hanging at the top of the window.

Well I just realised I explained my room but now I'm gonna write about me.

I'm in junior year in school. And I have a few friends….

I have blue eyes and brown hair (it's my natural hair color). I'm a round person but have started to work out and have lost a little of weight (yey me).
The part of my body that I like the most is my eyes.

In my free time I like to play basket, only when it's good weather outside. And I like to play guitar and watch movies and tv-shows. Oh and I like to read, the books I usually read is classic books like Treasure Island, Journey to the center of the earth, Huckleberry Finn's adventure etc. And I like to read manga too, and I often read the same books which is Dragonball and dragonball z, Naruto, Death note, fullmetal alchemist and Hellsing.

I love to listen to music, and that kind of music is classic rock / hard rock like; Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bon Jovi, Warrant, Skid row, Scorpions, W.A.S.P, Mötley Crüe etc etc.

And the tv-shows that I'm into at the moment is; Freaks and geeks,Riverdale and Twin Peaks.
But before that I was into; Supernatural, The Flash and American Horror Story.

The best movies I've ever seen is; Young Guns 1&2, The Outsiders, The Lost Boys, Back To The Future and Kingsman.
I LOVE Disney movies but the best one is; Lilo & Stitch, The Lion King, Tarzan and The Little Mermaid.
But the greatest Disney movie ever made is: Beauty and the Beast, I love that movie so much that I know the movie like the back of my own hand.

The greatest song ever written is Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd.

My favorite color are black and blue.

And my celebrity crush at the moment is: A young James Franco, Taron Egerton and Jared Leto.

A little bit of my life at school

My school days always starts at the same time 9:00 every morning and ends at the same time 13:30.

In school my best subject is music, english and history. I suck at math, geography, PE (but I love the gym), religion classes and art classes.

We always get breakfast around 10:00 in my school to get energy for the next classes.
And we get lunch at 11:50.

I forgot to mention I share a classroom with a guy.
In my school you either have a own classroom or you share it with someone.

I love my teachers at school, they are actually pretty cool and not boring.

And at the lunch breaks after we have eaten we always play a card game.

That's pretty much what we do everyday, and we always then I mean always, tell each other jokes and laugh until our stomachs hurts.

And at the moment we have a week off from school.

Oh and I have at the moment starting to write the next chapter but I do not know when it will be up, but it should be up next week.