Chapter 3

When I woke up this morning I went to see that burned down house I saw last night, because I wanted to see it while it was bright outside. While I was there I saw that man again I met last night so I went up to him too see if he recognized me. He saw me and asked why I was here again so I simply said I wanted to see it again, and I asked him why he was here. He said that this was his home and it burned down 6 years ago, I just looked at him and asked him if he was the only one that survived, he said no, me and my sister and uncle was the only one that survived. And beside I know who you are Carrie!
I just looked at him and asked how did you know my name?
The man - Because I know Dean and Sam, I'm Derek Hale, the guy that gonna keep an eye on you.
Carrie - Oh so you are the guy that Dean and Sam used to talk about, they could at least tell me where you lived so I could introduce myself to you!
God sometimes they don't use their head, I swear to god. Why are you laughing this isn't funny, like this isn't the place I wanted too meet you since you used to live here! This is just embarrassing.

Well then Derek Hale, my name is Carrie Walker nice too meet you. Why don't we go for lunch or something so we can get too know each other?

Derek's pov
Well yeah, why not I don't exactly know anything about you so this could be fun. We are gonna take my car, I can drop you off later here so you can take your car and drive back where you are staying, does that sound like a plan?

Carrie's pov
Hell no, I can't leave my baby out here there's no way I'm gonna do that! We are taking my car end of discussion! So we headed towards my car and I began to drive to that cafe I found yesterday, we parked outside and went in. I ordered the same thing I had yesterday and Derek just ordered something to drink, we sat down near a window and started to talk. He asked me why I moved here and I said; About three months ago when I were out with my friends we got attacked by a man, and the man started to kill my friends and he started to walk to me and said I'm not gonna kill you but I can hurt you, but not that much because you're special, and that's were Dean and Sam came in, they started to shoot at him and stabbed him with a knife and chopped of his head and they told me that is was a vampire that had attacked me and my friends. Dean took his body and put it in their trunk and the head was laying in a box. While Dean was doing all that stuff Sam asked how I was and of course I said that I was scared and everything, Sam then asked me, how come he didn't kill you?
Carrie - Because the man said to me I ain't gonna kill you because your're special, and I don't know why he said that. So after that incident Dean and Sam took me with them and I lived with them for two months in Kansas and then they wanted me to move here, I told Derek and sobbed a little.
Derek then said, well I'm sorry about your friends and all that, but didn't you have someone in Kansas, like a relative or something?

No I don't, my parents died about one year ago they were the only ones I had, they were killed when they were out and celebrating their 5th anniversary I sobbed while saying that. So I moved here also for a fresh start and to do something, but I don't know what I want to do yet. I'm searching for an apartment but I haven't found one.

Derek's pov
I'm really sorry about your parents, but how about we do this; you can come with me and live with me in my loft until you find an apartment, what do you say about that? And you can look for a job too.

Carrie's pov
Yeah, that would be awesome. I'm just gonna get my stuff from the motel I'm staying in, so you have to come with me and after I get my stuff I'm gonna drop you off by your car and you lead the way till your place. So we headed towards my car and I began to drive to the motel, when I got in I grabbed my bag, went to the front desk and checked out. I sat in the car again and drove to Derek's car. He got in his car and began to drive to his place.

Peter will maybe be in the next chapter 😊