Chapter 14

I woke up panting and sweating, I had been dreaming about that night when I got attacked by the vampire. The dream always feel realistic as it is was actually happening, it's getting worse by every night. I can hardly sleep from time to time, and sometimes I just get 4 hours sleep and some nights none.

I haven't told Derek about the dreams because I don't want him to be worried about me, and if I did tell him he would probably want me to quit my job so he can keep an eye on me.

Still I've been wondering what that vampire said to me, that I'm special. I seriously don't know what he's talking about because I'm not special what I know....

I tried to sleep again, but sleep didn't want to come to me.

               4 hours later (because I can)

I still haven't fallen asleep yet and the time is 6:37 am. I have been tossing around in the bed for four hours when I decide that I would go up and do something. So I did, I put some training clothes on which was black and my red running shoes and went out to run for an hour or so. I haven't jogged/run heck I don't know, it was a long time ago I did it.

When I got out the sky was still black but the sun was up a little so basically it was a sunrise I was seeing. After watching it I started to jog a little and after jogging for 10 minutes I picked up the pace so I started running.

What I didn't realise was that I was running much faster than a normal human and that was when it hit me, maybe this was the power that the vampire talked about. It was a great feeling to run this fast until my head started to hurt and my eyes too.

And all of a sudden it stopped to hurt in my head and eyes and I didn't think so much of it. So instead of running more I went back.

While I was walking back I looked at the time and saw that I had been running for ten minutes which meant that the time was 6:57 am. I was walking to the playground that was outside Derek's place and went to sit on a bench and think about what just happened.

"So I have the power to run fast.That's so cool, I can run every where I want to go but I won't leave my baby Ellinor behind. Oh and now when I know I can run fast maybe Peter want to train me know" I said out loud and took my phone out of my pocket and called Peter.

"Hello? Who's calling me so early in the morning?" Peter said

"Hi Peter it's me Carrie! I just wondered when you will start to train me?"

"Yeah about that Carrie, I don't know if I have the time to train you I have so much stuff to do".

"Oh okay Peter then I know, bye"

"Bye Carrie".

I felt kind of disappointed that he didn't have the time to train me and so I thought that since he have stuff to do I didn't tell him that I have a power.

I got up from the bench and went inside to get a shower when Derek still was asleep.
I took a quick shower and put on black jeans, a white t-shirt and threw on a dark blue hoodie over it.

I went outside again but this time I went to my car to drive to a music store if they had one. I picked up my phone to google it and found one store but it was a little bit outside the town.
So I began my drive there and while driving I took my favourite cassette band which was Warrant's dirty rotten filthy stinking rich.

I had the volume almost at the loudest and sang along to the music. I got to song number 4 which was Sometimes she cries my favourite song by them when my car broke down in the middle of the road......

Yey finally the chapter is done. It took me a day to write this I had a little bit trouble with the writing but now it's up. And I hope you guys will like it 😊. Not the longest but it's at least up and done now