Chapter 21

When we pulled back, I looked deep into those ocean blue eyes, getting lost in them. I got snapped out of my dream when Peters soft lips were against mine once again. He started to walk us to the couch, where he laid me down and got on top of me, kissing me on my neck and my collarbone leaving marks there.

But I stopped him when he put his hand on my left boob and the other one at the top of my jeans.

Wait wait Peter, I'm not really ready to take this all the way already.
And if I'm gonna be honest here Peter, I'm a virgin.....

"Are you a virgin? But aren't you 23? I thought you at least had a boyfriend when you were in your teens and lost it.

I had a boyfriend but we never had sex, I wanted it to be with someone special. But when I walked to his home one day to tell him that he was the one, I caught him cheating on me with a cheerleader. And that was when I were 18. That's was the last time I had a boyfriend.

"What an asshole, he seriously lost a beautiful and gorgeous girl. But then again if it weren't for that I would never have met you, and I'm really happy that I've got to know you.
And I will never ever cheat or do something like that to you.
So I also understand that you want to wait to do it."

Thanks Peter, and I actually believe that you'll never cheat on me. You don't seem like the person that have an affair with another girl.
But I'll tell you when I'm ready to do it, so in other words; we can make out until I'm sure about that.

"I'm really glad that you believe in me Carrie! It means a lot to me, and I'm really sorry for rushing at it."

It's okay Peter, I mean it.

I stood on my toes, giving him a passionate kiss, but the kiss lasted longer than I expected. Soon enough we pulled away.
And I felt myself getting exicted because of the kiss, and that this time it was me giving it to him.
But my happiness soon faded when I felt the fire in my eyes, making me shut them.

"Hey, why did you close your eyes? I want to see your beautiful blue eyes.

Umh uh Peter, there's something I haven't told you about.

"And what is that?.... don't you have blue eyes?"

I have blue eyes but that's not what I'm gonna tell you, it's something else.

"Well go on, tell me. I'm dying to know what you're gonna say."

I really don't know how to say it, so I'm gonna show you. But I think you want to step aside a bit Peter. And after I told him that, I could feel his presence next to my right side.
Ready Peter?

"Ready"

I opened my eyes and the blue fire shot over the living room. Making Peter jump slightly, well could I blame him? I would've of done the same.
But this time I made two holes in Derek's Italian table. Oh I will be in so much trouble when he gets back.

But my worries soon faded when I heard Peter cracking up, he knew that was Derek's favorite table. And soon I joined him with the laughing.
We laughed until our stomachs hurts and tears were forming in our eyes.
When the laughter died out Peter turned to me and looked very impressed by what happened.

I noticed the change of subject real fast, and saw curiosity all written over his face.

"Be honest here with me Carrie, but how long have you been like this? I mean, the laser, how long?"

About two-three months ago, when I crashed my car. That's when it first happened. And the second time happened yesterday, and that explains the holes you saw in the roof.
I believe you could do the math and know how many times this have happened.

"Three times. But I think I can help you with this Carrie, oh and one more thing! Does this happen everytime you get feelings or what? Or when something happens?"

Jackpot, it's like you could read my mind. Exactly how will you help me? If I remember correctly you need the ugly thing that Cyclops have in X-Men.

"Not exactly, I know somebody that have something that can help you.

Omg that's awesome. Shit is it really 2:30 in the night? No wonder I'm tired.

This has been the best night of my life Peter, thank you once again for everything. I know this is sudden, but I'm off to bed, I'm really tired.

"You go to bed and sleep, you need it. I'm gonna go and get the thing I told you about that's gonna help you. It won't take long, I will be back in the early morning. Or sooner.

Okay, but please don't be out all night Peter, and be careful. See ya in the morning, and goodnight.
I walked Peter to the door and gave him a quick peck on the lips before he left.

"Goodnight Carrie, and sleep well."

And with those words he closed the door. I on the other hand went to my room and changed out of my shorts and t-shirt into my unicorns pyjamas.
I crawled under my cover and put on Scorpions - You and I, on and fell asleep to that song within a few seconds.

Weeeeiiiiiiiii noticed that this chapter was a little bit longer than the others, and I'm happy about that since the others are kind of short but the day came when a longer one came. Okay maybe not real long but longer than usual.

Buuut I hope you will like this chapter, I know I do, I even think this is the best one yet. But that's my opinion.

Peace out by Julia Draven

I forgot to mention, the song up above is the song with Scorpions that Carrie fell asleep to