Chapter 9

I started running towards my car when I got pushed down hitting my chin on the ground. Someone turned me around and started to hit me and kick me in my ribs and stomach. I started screaming for help but no one came. The attacker started to kick me again, but this time on my head.

I woke up, panting and sweating. Peter sat next to me and asked how I was, I told him that I was fine just had a bad dream.
- I tried to wake you up Carrie but I couldn't get to you, you just kept screaming and tossing around in the bed. And I can clearly see that you are not fine, so don't lie to me. So tell me what you really dreamed about and don't lie to me this time!

Okay Peter I'm not gonna lie to you, I actually dreamed of when I got attacked last night. I've never been so scared before it was awful. And not just that, I really wish that I could defend myself. I can't do anything right and not just that, I couldn't save my mom and dad or my friends! They all got killed because I couldn't do anything! I'm so useless. I started to cry because everyone that is near me like my parents and my friends, they all die. Peter put his hands on my shoulder and rubbed smooth circles on my shoulders and arms to try to calm me down. He put my head on his shoulder and let me cry on it.

- Carrie I thought about something that I think Derek hasn't told you about. And when I tell you, please don't freak out.

I sobbed and looked up at him and said I'm not gonna freak out, but what is it that you and Derek haven't told me?

He was silent for a minute and then he turned his head towards me.
His eyes were a cold metallic blue, he had fangs and his ears were formed like elf ears.

- Me and Derek are werewolves, that was the secret we have been hiding from you.

I just looked at him in shock and stared at him. I wasn't scared of him, actually I was impressed.

Peter, I'm not gonna freak out, and if I'm gonna be honest, it's freaking cool that you are a werewolf.

- Good, I thought that you were gonna be scared of me when I showed you this, and since you know that me and Derek are werewolves. I can teach you how to fight and defend yourself!

Really? You want to teach me? Thank you so much Peter!

- But before I'm gonna teach you, you need to tell me what happened to your parents and friends! Deal?

I don't know, you can ask Derek I already told him what happened to them.

- I want you tell me, not Derek! So deal or not?!

Okay I will tell you, so deal!

The picture above describes my life right now. Like seriously that show is my life 😂😂