Chapter 6: Aaron

Chapter 6

Aaron

“Aaron?” I asked. My sight was blurry, but I was certain it was him. His dark brown hair, his eyes, but what stood out more was his smirk. I could recognize it miles away.

Aaron…Aaron was in my room.

He was alive...

My eyes widen as fear took a hold of me. In one movement, I tried to run towards the window, but my mind was still processing my movements and I ended up staggering on the cold floor instead.

“Ugh,” I moaned as tried to stand up. My body weighted a hundred pounds for my weak arms to lift. He was moving towards me with ease.

“What’s wrong, Nikki,” he cooed. “Why are you running away from me? Why are you scared of your big brother? Don’t you miss me?”

“I killed you,” I groaned as I dragged myself away from Aaron, but it was just futile. He was hovering over me as his eyes were filled with grief. “You’re dead.”

“No,” he gently whispered. “You never killed me. You tried to kill me which was something very different, my love.”

I shut my eyes. Why was I feeling so weak! Why was body so useless at a time like this?!

“Don’t go,” he cooed teasing clearly enjoying this moment. “There’s so much we need to talk about.” He grinned wide as bent down and swept me off the floor. Everything was dizzily, my head spun around. He placed me on my bed as he sat next to me. He stared at me with gentle eyes. He caressed my cheek, but I moved the other way, away from his dirty hand.

“You’re very beautiful,” he whispered. He bent this head towards mine as he prepared to kiss me. My mind was blurred and my body was heavy. Slowly, his lips touched mine. I tried to raise my arms to push him away, but he grabbed them pinning them down at my sides in an iron grip.

I moaned disgusted, but that didn’t bother him. He pulled away slowly smiling with his eyes closed. “You don’t know I much I missed to touch those lips of yours.” He opened his eyes.

I narrowed my eyes at him as I split at him in the face. “I HATE YOU!”

He wiped it off irritated as he slapped me across the face with rage. I bounced on the bed from the impact.

“Don’t you ever do that to me!” He grabbed my throat as he began to squeeze it tightly. Air was leaving me. I was going to die in his hands. “You hear me! Ever!”

His eyes widen in a sudden second as he quickly let me go. I coughed for air. He stared at me as if he were seeing me for the first time. “Nikki I’m...”

He yanked me into his chest as he hugged me, apologizing. I was still squealing for oxygen, but the lack of oxygen drained me.

I slumped into him unconscious.