A/N: hey guys

Ok, so once again, this isn't an update. I'm going to be honest about how I'm feeling on both my werewolf books, I will be posting this on my mute mate also. I have lost a bit of my passion writing these this year, its because through continuing my writing, I have come upon my true style and I know that I can write much better than what I've done for these books. These books deserve much better, they deserve justice.

So, what I'm thinking is that I keep these versions up, meanwhile I will rewrite the stories and edit until I feel they are the way I want them to be. Once I am finished or caught up to this point ( to the chapter in each book) I will put out another authors note, telling you all that I am going to be changing it to the updated versions. If you want this old version still, I may copy them over to another book, call it the unedited, first additions, and if you wanna read them still they will be there.

I want to continue forward with these books, but I want it to be something that I will be proud of, something that all of you will be proud of. I have waited on updating because it would be adding to something I'm not quite happy with. I hope you all understand, and I'm sorry if it upsets you, that all the waiting upsets you, because I know as a fellow reader on Wattpad that waiting for updates is the most excruciating thing ever. You, my readers, have been on this journey with me, and my books have gone places I never thought they would go, I want to make them worthy of the praise that they, and I, receive.

I don't know how fast this project will go as I'm in the ending stages of moving houses and schools, and school starts up again in a couple days, but I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure it gets done. It could take weeks, months, years ( highly doubt it), but I'm going to do my very best to get the most addicting and earth shattering work I can make out there to you guys.

Thank you for reading, enjoy your day,
-k